Crossmen To Field An All-Female Color Guard For 2019

4 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Big tactical error for the Crossmen, because when they get towards the end the season then the staff can't push them harder than normal.

Why can’t they push them harder?

2 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I think he was being sarcastic and referencing the Flomarching commentator who said something to the effect that all male corps could be pushed harder.

that was my take too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, shostahoosier said:

Why can’t they push them harder?

Because...you know...the entire color guard will want to take time off to go shopping or watch "The Notebook" or something.

:muahaha:Yes, as Brian mentioned I was channeling the Flo commentator as a joke:

The commentator (who was later fired), said during the Eastern Classic that as an all male corps, the Cavaliers have something up their sleeve for finals week because the fact that they're all male means the staff can push them harder than normal.

Edited by kkrepps
Add reference
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Because...you know...the entire color guard will want to take time off to go shopping or watch "The Notebook" or something.

:muahaha:Yes, as Brian mentioned I was channeling the Flo commentator as a joke:

The commentator (who was later fired), said during the Eastern Classic that as an all male corps, the Cavaliers have something up their sleeve for finals week because the fact that they're all male means the staff can push them harder than normal.

and they did have something...continued slipping on the tarps!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I think he was being sarcastic and referencing the Flomarching commentator who said something to the effect that all male corps could be pushed harder.

9 hours ago, kkrepps said:

I hate when people ruin the joke by not getting it...now I hate that I'm one of those people :united:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really like a co-ed guard....

Boston guys were amazing this year as were the guys in Madison.  

I would love for there to be a color guard cam.

My fantasy is that there would be three video versions on the DCI dvd. High cam, regular and color guard cam !