DCP NewsFeed

Crossmen To Field An All-Female Color Guard For 2019

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

It’s evident anytime someone uses the word “prancing”. Of course they’ll deny it but most of us know that’s a code word. 

Oh do tell.  What was Clement Clarke Moore really saying about Santa's third reindeer?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Big tactical error for the Crossmen, because when they get towards the end the season then the staff can't push them harder than normal.

Why can’t they push them harder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shostahoosier said:

Why can’t they push them harder?

I think he was being sarcastic and referencing the Flomarching commentator who said something to the effect that all male corps could be pushed harder.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I think he was being sarcastic and referencing the Flomarching commentator who said something to the effect that all male corps could be pushed harder.

that was my take too

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shostahoosier said:

Why can’t they push them harder?

Because...you know...the entire color guard will want to take time off to go shopping or watch "The Notebook" or something.

:muahaha:Yes, as Brian mentioned I was channeling the Flo commentator as a joke:

The commentator (who was later fired), said during the Eastern Classic that as an all male corps, the Cavaliers have something up their sleeve for finals week because the fact that they're all male means the staff can push them harder than normal.

Edited by kkrepps
Add reference
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Because...you know...the entire color guard will want to take time off to go shopping or watch "The Notebook" or something.

:muahaha:Yes, as Brian mentioned I was channeling the Flo commentator as a joke:

The commentator (who was later fired), said during the Eastern Classic that as an all male corps, the Cavaliers have something up their sleeve for finals week because the fact that they're all male means the staff can push them harder than normal.

and they did have something...continued slipping on the tarps!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I think he was being sarcastic and referencing the Flomarching commentator who said something to the effect that all male corps could be pushed harder.

 

9 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Because...you know...the entire color guard will want to take time off to go shopping or watch "The Notebook" or something.

:muahaha:Yes, as Brian mentioned I was channeling the Flo commentator as a joke:

The commentator (who was later fired), said during the Eastern Classic that as an all male corps, the Cavaliers have something up their sleeve for finals week because the fact that they're all male means the staff can push them harder than normal.

I hate when people ruin the joke by not getting it...now I hate that I'm one of those people :united:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shostahoosier said:

I hate when people ruin the joke by not getting it

Sometimes that makes a joke funnier... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like a co-ed guard....

Boston guys were amazing this year as were the guys in Madison.  

I would love for there to be a color guard cam.

My fantasy is that there would be three video versions on the DCI dvd. High cam, regular and color guard cam !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.