SCV to BD..Shaun Gallant

How soon before BD adopts the My Little Pony marching style? 

On 9/21/2018 at 3:34 PM, tesmusic said:

You're really swell at cutting and pasting. But like I said in the other thread. You're saying you dislike BD more now because this gentlemen CHOSE to apply for an open position at BD, but it's somehow BD's fault.

#logicalposts

Copying and pasting is a lost art, any who. I dislike it as I said in the other thread as a long time SCV supporter and I really doubt he applied for the job. Rightfully so, they went after him and rightfully so, he accepted the job and don't blame it for it.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:46 PM, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Why all the heartburn? It's a natural step up, from a No. 2 position at SCV to No. 1 at BD.

Amen. This.

I read the article and felt good for the guy and for both organizations. Don't turn this into a drama.  It's not.  This guy was in a no. 2 position, if you want to call it that. It really may have been a no. 3 or 4 position.  He applied for an executive director position to run all of the Blue Devils org, not just the A corps. The Santa Clara org will bring up someone great to handle his old job. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 9/21/2018 at 9:47 PM, TRacer said:

How soon before BD adopts the My Little Pony marching style? 

https://media1.tenor.co/images/62c7a380cc2c78168fb4a634762f25a7/tenor.gif?itemid=7288814

Edited by flammaster