SCV to BD..Shaun Gallant

On 9/21/2018 at 5:33 PM, Jeffe77 said:

This sucks, another reason to dislike BD a little more.

This would be like the Patriots hiring Rams' coach McVay after he leads them to a Super Bowl win. Or Doug Peterson

ANOTHER REASON!!!. So the ******** this time. That's it....I really hate BD that they forced this person against his will to work for them. And your stupid football analogy sucks.

Edited by MikeD
Filter circumvention
  • Haha 2

On 9/24/2018 at 1:15 PM, DFA1970 said:

ANOTHER REASON!!!. So the ********** this time. That's it....I really hate BD that they forced this person against his will to work for them. And your stupid football analogy sucks.

Don't let their pain effect you - use the force. 

Edited by MikeD
Filter circumvention
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 1:15 PM, DFA1970 said:

ANOTHER REASON!!!. So the ******** this time. That's it....I really hate BD that they forced this person against his will to work for them. And your stupid football analogy sucks.

HAHA!! That's funny. I don't take myself seriously. Love the way the way you attacked my stupid football analogy. 

Edited by MikeD
Filter circumvention

On 9/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, E3D said:

Don't let their pain effect you - use the force. 

Yes, as Yoda would say it "Let their pain affect you, do not - use the force."

I miss the days when folks were, on the balance, more loyal to organizations that helped them get along in their careers.  I get the myriad reasons people err toward looking out for themselves these days.  I'm just not sure that mentality is good for anyone...the individual or the organization or the activity.  

That said, I don't know the the entire story of why SG is leaving SCV for BD.  I do acknowledge that.  

49 minutes ago, scv_chuck said:

It's pretty simple why Shaun left. He had the number two position at Vanguard and took the number one position at BD.

thats how I viewed it. there was already a #1 at SCV

12 hours ago, LoveKathyG said:

I miss the days when folks were, on the balance, more loyal to organizations that helped them get along in their careers.  I get the myriad reasons people err toward looking out for themselves these days.  I'm just not sure that mentality is good for anyone...the individual or the organization or the activity.  

That said, I don't know the the entire story of why SG is leaving SCV for BD.  I do acknowledge that.  

God I love drum corps fans. 

3 hours ago, scv_chuck said:

It's pretty simple why Shaun left. He had the number two position at Vanguard and took the number one position at BD.

And let's be honest...who WOULDN'T want to be #1 at the most consistently competitive corps in the activity?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, LoveKathyG said:

27-tom-jeopardy.w700.h700.jpg

• Like 2