In The News – Women Take On Leadership Roles In Casper’s Troopers Drum & Bugle Corps

9 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Opinion is one thing. Throwing out an everyone is a victim insult is quite another. 

This right here.

People so consumed with social media fight picking that they find any reason to crap on a cool announcement because they cant stop seeing everything from some childish political point of view.

Insulting people and then getting holier than thou is the prime example of his bad demeanor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Yes they have.  Melissa Mayhew was on the main podium for the latter two-thirds of the 2005 show.  She just was not lead drum major - Savannah Light will be the first female lead DM.

This concept is apparently too difficult for people to comprehend. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Yes I think so. More women in leadership positions is a message drum corps needs.

No, more qualified personnel in leadership positions is a message drum corps needs. If these qualified personnel happen to be women, that is great!

11 hours ago, Cuban said:

This right here.

People so consumed with social media fight picking that they find any reason to crap on a cool announcement because they cant stop seeing everything from some childish political point of view.

Insulting people and then getting holier than thou is the prime example of his bad demeanor.

If you noticed, Jim and I were able to present our opinions in a respectful manner. Obviously, that is something that you are not capable of doing...speaking of childish behavior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, dans said:

No, more qualified personnel in leadership positions is a message drum corps needs. If these qualified personnel happen to be women, that is great!

If the vast majority of qualified personnel are not women, that means...

well, that opens a whole 'nother can of worms. I think we each know where the other stands on that issue, so I'll stop here.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

If the vast majority of qualified personnel are not women, that means...

well, that opens a whole 'nother can of worms. I think we each know where the other stands on that issue, so I'll stop here.

So, we should hire unqualified women just to check a box? I don't think that is a healthy choice for the future of Drum Corps.

2 minutes ago, dans said:

So, we should hire unqualified women just to check a box? I don't think that is a healthy choice for the future of Drum Corps.

Quoted for time capsule purposes.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2018 at 7:37 AM, dans said:

If you noticed, Jim and I were able to present our opinions in a respectful manner. Obviously, that is something that you are not capable of doing...speaking of childish behavior.

What a martyr. Your comment history speaks for itself even if you like to pretend you're on some holier than thou box.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cuban said:

What a martyr. Your comment history speaks for itself even if you like to pretend you're on some holier than thou box.

Oh please, you don't even know me! You not very good at passing judgment...but you do it anyway. I will not respond to any more of your silly comments.