2018 DVD/BluRays DCI Champ Finals??

I’d like to know what, if anything, had to be edited out.

Hoping Spirit’s entire performance made the CD.

$99.95 for the finals blu-ray. It's been $120 at release every year prior hasn't it? I hope this is because of DCI listening to the fans saying they were too expensive, and not due them being unable to justify that price because of a massive amount of cuts.

5 hours ago, Beckham said:

$99.95 for the finals blu-ray. It's been $120 at release every year prior hasn't it? I hope this is because of DCI listening to the fans saying they were too expensive, and not due them being unable to justify that price because of a massive amount of cuts.

I think a lower price may be a way to boost sales. The DVD’s and BluRays used to be released around the time of BOA finals in Indy, usually near Veterans Day. I always preordered mine and watched it on Thanksgiving night. I don’t recall if it was 2014 or 215 that we had to wait a while to get the finished product and since that time the DVD’s and BluRays were not sold at BOA. I believe I read on DCP, maybe Facebook, that this has led to a decline in sales. Add to the fact many people subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc., and no longer buy BluRays or DVD’s, especially young people. A lower price may entice sales.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, Beckham said:

I only see 2017 Blu-Ray, not 2018. Where do you see 2018 Blu-Ray?

2 hours ago, jaylogan said:

I only see 2017 Blu-Ray, not 2018. Where do you see 2018 Blu-Ray?

It was up on Friday on the store website and announced as "not available for preorder yet", but then it was not up over the weekend...strange, but not surprising the way DCI pulls stuff on and off the website. 

5 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

The ad I got emailed only had CD and Blu-Ray.

Does anyone know if that means no DVD ?

Yeah, just Blu Ray and CD this year due to lack of demand for the DVD. Good news is that the Blu-Rays are the same price as what the DVDs were. 

On 11/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, Beckham said:

I will take the latter for $3000 Alex......