2018 DVD/BluRays DCI Champ Finals??

16 hours ago, jaylogan said:

I only see 2017 Blu-Ray, not 2018. Where do you see 2018 Blu-Ray?

says coming soon

20 hours ago, leed17 said:

It was up on Friday on the store website and announced as "not available for preorder yet", but then it was not up over the weekend...strange, but not surprising the way DCI pulls stuff on and off the website. 

I see. It’s back again. Thanks

Regarding the CDs:

Please note, due to copyrights and licensing, the following edits have been made:

• The Cavaliers – 01:40 of pre-recorded audio has been omitted
• Mandarins – 00:40 of pre-recorded audio has been omitted

I don't think Mandarins will be a huge issue, since I've timed the questionable options from my recording of Finals and the Stravinsky voiceover fits perfectly in the time frame.

It also appears that both of the singing portions of The Cavaliers will also be cut. Neither of them add up to the full 1:40, but one is about 0:40 and the other is about 1:00.

Edited by FaustianMachine

9 hours ago, FaustianMachine said:

Regarding the CDs:

Please note, due to copyrights and licensing, the following edits have been made:

I don't think Mandarins will be a huge issue, since I've timed the questionable options from my recording of Finals and the Stravinsky voiceover fits perfectly in the time frame.

It also appears that both of the singing portions of The Cavaliers will also be cut. Neither of them add up to the full 1:40, but one is about 0:40 and the other is about 1:00.

the risk you run when you choose your show. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 11:53 PM, FaustianMachine said:

Regarding the CDs:

ha, so sometimes shows can benefit from licensing restrictions!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, jeffmolnar said:

ha, so sometimes shows can benefit from licensing restrictions!

Not sure where the Cavaliers cuts are.  After listening to the download, the singing at the end seems to be unaffected?  Maybe it was all in the intro.  Not sure - I'm not an expert on that show.

Mike

18 hours ago, FaustianMachine said:

I know they mention shipping the CDs on or after 16/11, but has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet? 

That's what I came on here looking to see if any had received theirs yet.  It's been awhile since I've ordered anything from DCI, so I can't remember if they send out shipping confirmations or not.  Hoping it'll just show up in my mailbox tonight.

9 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

That's what I came on here looking to see if any had received theirs yet.  It's been awhile since I've ordered anything from DCI, so I can't remember if they send out shipping confirmations or not.  Hoping it'll just show up in my mailbox tonight.

No confirmation for me either.