2018 DVD/BluRays DCI Champ Finals??

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Contact Boston so they can send out an SOS.

better luck sending a message in a bottle

What a complete joke this Blu Ray caper is. This years shows will  be on the U Tube before we get it at this rate. 6 months is pathetic to wait for a Blu Ray recording of a live Finals. Our UK one takes about 6 weeks to go on sale .I have every Finals since 184 but this year could be my last. I used to get the recording for a Christmas present off my wife which was long  enough to wait but this is something else this year.

Edited by smiler

26 minutes ago, smiler said:

What a complete joke this Blu Ray caper is. This years shows will  be on the U Tube before we get it at this rate. 6 months is pathetic to wait for a Blu Ray recording of a live Finals. Our UK one takes about 6 weeks to go on sale .I have every Finals since 184 but this year could be my last. I used to get the recording for a Christmas present off my wife which was long  enough to wait but this is something else this year.

2015 took longer - I think it was around March or April we finally got it.

Just watched Vanguard on digital download. I had forgotten so much about that show!

• Like 1

DCI  has put out a video trailer with a few minutes of the 2018 shows of some of the Corps.  It showed up on youtube this afternoon. Here is Boston's for those interested anyway.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Just watched Vanguard on digital download. I had forgotten so much about that show!

The Ballad :

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

The Ballad :

Always had a preference for high cam, but multi cam for Vanguard and Cavies is outstanding. Very entertaining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeffmolnar said:

No shipping confirmation email for me. Glad I paid that huge upcharge for expedited.

Do you have a FedEx account? I got a notification through them but not DCI.