"Do Not Enter! Be Quiet! Sit Down!" Stadium Etiquette

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

the lights out/fireworks in 91 is close

"Check it out.... the hill's on fire!!!"  :laughing:

And in 1996, Rochester... the lights went off for the big fireworks finale... then the stadium manager informed me that the lights couldn't come back on for about 30 minutes, since they had to cool down first. :tongue: Said he had told the DCA folks this before the fact... and apparently it didn't register. LOL.

So.... corps left the field in the dark, fans wandered around in the dark. What a cluster. :w00t:  I think the lights were finally starting to slowly come back on by the time Westshoremen set up for their encore run. 

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

"Check it out.... the hill's on fire!!!"  :laughing:

And in 1996, Rochester... the lights went off for the big fireworks finale... then the stadium manager informed me that the lights couldn't come back on for about 30 minutes, since they had to cool down first. :tongue: Said he had told the DCA folks this before the fact... and apparently it didn't register. LOL.

So.... corps left the field in the dark, fans wandered around in the dark. What a cluster. :w00t:  I think the lights were finally starting to slowly come back on by the time Westshoremen set up for their encore run. 

in 91, fans literally walked out onto the field to mingle with the corps. I know, Dad and I took beers out to the drumline.

96 worse was making everyone play that tune the Macys corps did for the big ending. Well dumb ### us actually learned it. The 3/4 corps behind us played all kinds of stuff, but not that tune

I get very annoyed when people talk the entire time during a performance.  It is very rude.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:17 PM, Ghost said:

No more vino Teri.  I might need some since Kimbrel is pitching for a save in the 9th.

Ahhh I think I found another Red Sox  fan!!  It really did work out fine in the end Ghost!! For that game I would would have thought heroin would have been appropriate

Edited by Bucbari

42 minutes ago, Bucbari said:

Ahhh I think I found another Red Sox  fan!!  It really did work out fine in the end Ghost!! For that game I would would have thought heroin would have been appropriate

Fortunately, I've survived life without taking anything that might be considered an illegal drug.