1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

It just got a lot more interesting over there on drumcorps Reddit. Ā šŸ˜³

Yikes!

I didn't think this slug fest couldĀ get any dirtier...looks like the gloves are off now...credit card fraud...seriously....unbelievable

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

No offense to anyone involved with Pioneer... but I wonder if it's simply time for the corps to go away for good.Ā 

• Like 4

Ok what happened that the posters name on bunch of posts comes up as deleted? Did the one new ā€œleaderā€ get smart and delete his account or something? Or did reddit pull it and not seeing a reason? See the thread and fraud is gone too

Edited by JimF-LowBari

whoever it is from Pio over there posting has absolutely zero credibility after reading his crap

• Like 3

9 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Wow! Just when this corps has hit rock bottom; out come the pick axes to take it down even further.Ā 
Please fold the corps, already!Ā :39_angry:

So much hyperbole.Ā  Please, just stop with the "Fold!" bluster.

The rational and calm reorganization of Pio will happen if those in charge can avoid acting rashly based on anonymous social media posts.

This kind of inflammatory spew is acceptable on Reddit, andĀ is why I come here to have more serious discussions.

Ā 

• Like 2

It may, in a dream, seem like a good thing however, the corps will not return! Why? Because the word got out from present members. Kids talk, kids have cell phones and social media. Trust me....NO ONE will join Pioneer! They can drive to Madison or Lacrosse or even head to Canton to get a great drum corps experience.

1 hour ago, garfield said:

The rational and calm reorganization of Pio will happen if those in charge can avoid acting rashly based on anonymous social media posts.

This kind of inflammatory spew is acceptable on Reddit, andĀ is why I come here to have more serious discussions.

Ā 

What caught my eye on the reddit posts is that the original board including RB will still be there. And supposedly DCI is ok with that (as long as the board gets additional members). Fraud charges and other fire aside this is a 180 degree change from what we thought DCI wanted before allowing Pioneer back in. And new board will not be able to make changes WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE CURRENT BOARD.Ā 

Source: condition #1 in op.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Ā 

Thereā€™s serious discussion thereĀ too. Sadly the board members posting arenā€™t helpingĀ 

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1