14 hours ago, Lance said:

Is there an alumi association for this storied corps?

Please see original post.

"Following the introduction of the Interim Board, Timothy Osterbeck discussed the independent efforts to establish a Pioneer Alumni Association (PAA)."

No I didn't know it.

I didn't read the entire 30,000,000 word opening post, nor did I read any of the other 70 gazillion words on reddit.  I have a job and something of a life. Sue me. 

Hoping that a bunch of alumni get in there and do some good. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lance said:

No I didn't know it.

I didn't read the entire 30,000,000 word opening post, nor did I read any of the other 70 gazillion words on reddit.  I have a job and something of a life. Sue me. 

I was just trying to be helpful :-)

6 hours ago, Lance said:

No I didn't know it.

I'll be seeking a bajillion dollars in damages.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lance said:

No I didn't know it.

That's.... a qualified maybe. A lot of them moved on and I think didn't look back. It's likely those individuals think of themselves as associated with the corps they moved on to, not Pioneer. Seems some statistically significant percentage (That could be 10 percent, I don't know, I would think they would need to survey the alumni and see what they find)  are bitter to various degrees and understandably so. It would take people who would care enough to see things set right to be a part of it. The question would then be, would they then be listened to in terms of making sure there's a culture change for the better, or are they doing this as a way to get access to funding? This one's not gonna be easy from the looks of it.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 9:46 PM, Lance said:

No I didn't know it.

👍