5 minutes ago, deftguy said:

It sure did!!!

Yep and glad Iā€™m in bare feet as it is getting deep with the person mentioned on another thread. In essence we canā€™t get rid of Roman but heā€™s not really doing anything so donā€™t worry about it. And what he really isnā€™t doing is a moving target.

• Like 1

Bottom line does anyone think DCI is going to allow Pioneer back with RB still in charge of anything. Especially finances....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Cluster and fubar just about says it all....

ok I am not a vet but work for DoD...

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yep and glad Iā€™m in bare feet as it is getting deep with the person mentioned on another thread. In essence we canā€™t get rid of Roman but heā€™s not really doing anything so donā€™t worry about it. And what he really isnā€™t doing is a moving target.

Good gawd MagnoliaFan25 and the N00bBuilderĀ aren't playing. They are as relentless as my Pitbull working to getĀ a treat.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deftguy said:

Good gawd MagnoliaFan25 and the N00bBuilderĀ aren't playing. They are as relentless as my Pitbull working to getĀ a treat.Ā 

Ā 

And the first one blew a head gasket when he realized who he had ā€œbeen arguing with all dayā€. Must be young as they have the energy lol

And did I honestly read that the new board canā€™t make changes without the old board (aka RB and crew) approval. So nothing changed except more board members to make it look better. If DCI is approving this maybe they should fold up too as not protecting members at all.