A Message from DCI CEO Dan Acheson

31 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Haven't read most of the posts in this thread since late last week, but this report on George Hopkins produced by the law firm YEA! hired (which I would guess has been linked already in this discussion today) is presumably not the story that Nadolny (and others?) was working on.

So I remain unsure about whether Acheson's response was the correct one or not.

You are correct. This is not the story.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Haven't read most of the posts in this thread since late last week, but this report on George Hopkins produced by the law firm YEA! hired (which I would guess has been linked already in this discussion today) is presumably not the story that Nadolny (and others?) was working on.

So I remain unsure about whether Acheson's response was the correct one or not.

Ecchhh... WHAT?  For God's sake, you've missed some of my best work!  (Psst, I think there are three of us left on this thread, Including Dan A)

Is your presumption correct?  Pfft...no clue but I'd guess Yes just because I know you.  But, so what?

The secret is hidden in the posts you skipped over, IMO.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Please keep the back and forth to the topic at hand in this thread. There are some posts that are verging into personal battles as opposed to discussion of the topic.

Thanks.

Saluting. Not meant to be personal. 

11 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I believe this is a reference to the actual report issued by the YEA lawyers.. It was linked in one of the news stores. I downloaded the pdf.

Ahh, I just got it in my phone. A good thing for us to digest. 

Thanks to the provider...

15 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I believe this is a reference to the actual report issued by the YEA lawyers.. It was linked in one of the news stores. I downloaded the pdf.

Yep my cell can link to it and tablet has the file name in text but not a link..

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Investigative%20Report%20Final%20103118_

I just read this...

"There were multiple instances of sexually inappropriate emails being sent through the YEA! email server, including from Hopkins."

Who ELSE was sending sexually inappropriate emails?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1