A Message from DCI CEO Dan Acheson

5 minutes ago, Lance said:

Anything coming from the CEO's mouth or keyboard should be about preventative measures that are being developed for use in the future. 

Your background check policy sucks. 

Your monitoring of how well DCI staff follow procedures outlined in your code of conduct sucks.

Fix it.  Talk about how you're fixing it.  Be precise.  Otherwise, just shut up.   

Tough talk but yeah , agree... wonder if DCI had the idea that writing the paperwork was the hard part and things would be cool from then on.

Let’s not forget Pioneer blew the hot line idea to hades with the “what goes on in the corps, stays with the corps” the very first summer of the new procedures

43 minutes ago, oldestoftheold said:

Wow! This is not how they should have handled this. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Wow! This is not how they should have handled this. Unbelievable. 

is it Tricia's article though? There were USA Today rumors swirling in August

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

is it Tricia's article though? There were USA Today rumors swirling in August

As I understand it... USA Today was a rumor when two stories were conflated. It has always been Tricia and Jaccii. Based on the tweet it looks like Tricia has reached out to speak to Dan about her findings (probably to complete the story). And based on her tweet Dan has refused. Seems odd to blame the reporter (for not sharing details) only to find out that DCI has refused reporters requests for an interview about her findings.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

As I understand it... USA Today was a rumor when two stories were conflated. It has always been Tricia and Jaccii. Based on the tweet it looks like Tricia has reached out to speak to Dan about her findings (probably to complete the story). And based on her tweet Dan has refused. Seems odd to blame the reporter (for not sharing details) only to find out that DCI has refused reporters requests for an interview about her findings.

i'm not saying Dan's approach was wise. it ranks up there with most DCA decisions. But the USA Today rumor has some inklings of truth from some digging I have done.