Project 2021: Reimagining tour

On 11/5/2018 at 11:54 AM, ouooga said:

He's saying that if a West Coast city wants DCI to come there, especially for Finals, then that city needs to provide a financial incentive for DCI to do so.

Great. Thanks for the explanation. I know here on the WEST COAST we need clarity. Maybe if a WEST COAST city is offered to host THEN maybe financial incentive would be coming.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Great. Thanks for the explanation. I know here on the WEST COAST we need clarity. Maybe if a WEST COAST city is offered to host THEN maybe financial incentive would be coming.

I feel like there's some hostility in your response. I was answering your question about  what ponying up means. Also I live in a west coast city, and would love to see more shows over here. Sorry if you were offended.

As for the "if a west coast city is offered to host" first part, that's just not how it's done. Cities and venues solicit business, especially when the prospective business already has a relationship with a competing city/venue.