DCI schedule last year

when was the dci schedule announced last year? like what exact day?

I'm really hoping that it's sooner this year. 

I know from a reliable source everything is not settled for the early season Northeast shows, or at least not as of a week ago. My guess not everything is settled with Drum Corps American Tradition, the two Boston area shows, and Cranston, RI. I’m not sure if it involves venues, whose appearing, or what the issues are.  I do hope we have the three New England shows in late June, early July and the show in August, and I hope the Open Class show that was held in New Hampshire and once in Everett returns. I’m not holding my breath for the OC show and I’m thinking we may be down a show.  

It would be nice to know the schedule before camps start, but I doubt there'll be any big revelations for my corps beyond maybe more TOC shows. I'm sure if we were doing West Coast, it would have been announced by now, and we did both mini-Western tour (just going to Denver rather than all the way to California) and East Coast/Florida pretty recently. Besides, we're spending a fair amount on new food and equipment trucks, so sticking to a typical Midwestern tour seems like the most financially sound option. As for tour as a whole, the only major change I could see happening would be the Atlanta regional getting moved due to the reported high costs of a venue, and even that seems fairly unlikely, and it would be a shame because that's one of the coolest places I've ever performed. Not only is the stadium itself rather impressive, but there's a hill covered in goats that you walk past to get to it from the lots!

• Like 1