George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

Just now, FTNK said:

I was going to look back at 2006, but it's probably for the best that I can't

yeah but some of those old gems are quoted in the archives here.

8 hours ago, BigW said:

IIRC, a lot of them had to do with money, money, and money. It was like reading Frank Herbert's Dune with the Master of the Spacing Guild freaking out that "the Spice must flow".

#### it man! I had almost forgotten that I once endured that movie after reading the book (in the theater no less.) But you do indeed draw an interesting parallel. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BigW said:

IIRC, a lot of them had to do with money, money, and money. It was like reading Frank Herbert's Dune with the Master of the Spacing Guild freaking out that "the Spice must flow".

or mocking the dedication of those who left YEA's employ

• Like 2

an oldie but a goodie, and totally misrepresents why Ellen left. this went in email and in his blog

• Like 1

Oh yeah was on vacation when this hit so remember it well. First and only time I saw a job opening announcement that was half full of personal griping. The most unbusiness like business letter I ever saw

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Oh yeah was on vacation when this hit so remember it well. First and only time I saw a job opening announcement that was half full of personal griping. The most unbusiness like business letter I ever saw

and I know the former book keeper and her reason for leaving was totally misrepresented...plus the email went to the YEA mailing list. I have a hunch the YEA legal team is scouring the web for stuff like this to use for their defense

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Yeah- either do a better job with retaining employees, or they leave.  Comments like the ones linked sure didn't encourage others to stay, I'd bet. To make it worse that was done when the economy was in the tank, and people were still looking to escape by all accounts, even though it was a job.

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

an oldie but a goodie, and totally misrepresents why Ellen left. this went in email and in his blog

Man some good people I forgot about on here..... hope they are well....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Doing something like that... about as low rent as low rent gets.

• Like 2