George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

You and one other person who no longer posts here would get a beat down when suggesting that YEA needed a change in leadership.  He’d even tell alumni in person. I think they were afraid of the after effects.  As it turns out, they had nothing to worry about at that end.  Scott Litzenberg and the new board picked up the ball and ran.  Didn’t miss a step.

yeah, but i'm used to being right and getting #### for it

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I think they were afraid of the after effects

Now it's the afterlife, he found GOD. Sounds more like legal advise to me.

https://imgur.com/a/dIEUZyh

In the business I was in this usually happened two months before a Parole Hearing :sarcasm:!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2019 at 12:06 AM, Jeff Ream said:

in many cases it is indeed a festering pile of bitter ex employees. However in this case, well turns out it wasn't, but that was known by many, but anyone that spoke up about it got attacked by the borg

As George stated, famously inaccurate and Jeff hits the nail squarely on the head. I've been on the receiving end of a Glassdoor review from an ex-employee who I had to terminate for a pretty serious offense and got hauled into HR for one of AT&T's infamous "investigations." It's a double edged sword. 

9 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Now it's the afterlife, he found GOD. Sounds more like legal advise to me.

https://imgur.com/a/dIEUZyh

I find it a sad / pathetic read. Why does he think anyone cares about his thoughts?  Why is he posting this?  He must have this need for affirmation. Well, that train left the station, Hop. If you want to be out there publicly, the only appropriate thing to post is apologies to all you have mistreated over the years. Go look it up. I think it’s one of the 12 steps. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

He found God? You mean he has found himself?

He found something I guess. Some people say his old FB posts claimed he's agnostic an atheist, I don't know. As the Hopper churns?

Edited by Bluzes
typo

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I find it a sad / pathetic read. Why does he think anyone cares about his thoughts?  Why is he posting this?  He must have this need for affirmation. Well, that train left the station, Hop. If you want to be out there publicly, the only appropriate thing to post is apologies to all you have mistreated over the years. Go look it up. I think it’s one of the 12 steps. 

I read it as still all about him...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I read it as still all about him...

So did I. What a sad person. 

• Like 1