George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

Lancer79 please do NOT speak for the victims by saying lawyers will not give them peace, etc. I will try to respect your opinion but respects others by not speaking for them and telling them how they should feel. If you continue to do so I will report and recommend the religious comments made by all of us be deleted.

Hockey Dad, thank you. You are right. If you knew what I know about George, I think you might view him with a different lense. They’re are no accidents and yes, it feels like that, the lost sheep. I didn’t really know Hopkins but I did a lot of research to substantiate his claims and the claims of others who did not like him AT ALL.  I get it! I understand.  I have been talking offline with people for the past year... telling people what I observed was happening to this mans heart. Now, he is finally speaking.  In time, his actions will give you reason to believe he has found a higher  reason to serve and exist. It’s to defend his truth, he did not rape anyone and continue to love and serve the Lord. I believe you will see this miracle continue to unfold. 

8 hours ago, Bluzes said:

I wasn't speaking about you sorry if it came across that way. No way I would speak of you like that. I was referring to GH in that post.

Ok

GH is a manipulator.  Manipulator's rarely benefit from intervention or therapy (in this case, finding solace in the deity of his choice).  Instead, they continue to hone that anti-social skill by manipulating the "therapist". 

The old adage of there are no atheists in foxholes come to mind as well as the large amount of inmates who turn to religion (in whatever form) when the reality sets in.  They then get released and often fail to stay engaged in their new found ways.  I suppose that the test will come a few years down the road for GH.  

For me, the clue is in the need to once again turn to FB to get the message out there.  

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pay off for 'em."  ($1 to Jason Bateman - Pepper Brooks)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Hockey Dad, thank you. You are right. If you knew what I know about George, I think you might view him with a different lense. They’re are no accidents and yes, it feels like that, the lost sheep. I didn’t really know Hopkins but I did a lot of research to substantiate his claims and the claims of others who did not like him AT ALL.  I get it! I understand.  I have been talking offline with people for the past year... telling people what I observed was happening to this mans heart. Now, he is finally speaking.  In time, his actions will give you reason to believe he has found a higher  reason to serve and exist. It’s to defend his truth, he did not rape anyone and continue to love and serve the Lord. I believe you will see this miracle continue to unfold. 

How do you know he didn’t rape anyone? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DCVNVET said:

New revelations:

Should we be posting his personal Facebook page?

i am definitely not defending him but I know how admin feels about posting personal communications 

3 hours ago, karuna said:

He's lying to himself, and lying to you.  Satan is indeed manifesting in the world.  

Anyway to quote another great sage:

Fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.

I agree with you: there's no place for (and no point in) hate.  

And even more on point:

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Thanks Yoda

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around this conspiracy.  

Supposedly,  a group of disgruntled alumni assembled over a dozen women to come forward with these accusations.  Of course, we’re supposed to believe that Tricia Nadolny and the DA of Lehigh County are all onboard, too. 

Where’s Johnny Cochran when you really need him? 

And risk the death of the corps. 

The metoo movement was was an awakening. Hell its made me question my youth.  Hop had alumni enemies for decades and they couldn’t force him out, and attempts were made. This wasn’t a grand conspiracy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Should we be posting his personal Facebook page?

i am definitely not defending him but I know how admin feels about posting personal communications 

Ok I gave up reading after claiming his own version of PTSD. And really resisting urge to blow up on that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know there are rules about politics on here.  What about religion? 

We aren’t there yet in terms of the guidelines but it could go there