George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

9 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

And as far as judging... it’s like I’m asking the fish how wet is the water and they are like... what water?  Just a thought. 

This is just incorrect and you should know it. Pointing out an error in one’s ways is not judging. Your approach attempts to stop people from talking. This is wrong. It’s not some potato potahto thing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Yes, good press could come from anywhere. The way she handled The Cadets by praising them, in the end, shows she cares and is fair. What do you think it would take for dci to get good press as The Cadets have. over their resolve? 

DCI would need to hold people accountable, with an ironclad no wiggle room policy and they would need to enforce it.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

some potato potahto thing

4 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Absolutely we beat each other over the head about every little word we write making sure there are no secret agendas in our posts. However, in the end, we all want the same thing. Dci is the elephant in the room, shrouded in secrecy. What conclusion is left to make? He's one that whatever is lurking in the past is so bad that the only way to fix it is to follow The Cadets lead and clean house. Thank You for posting that positive article on The Cadets it put the whole situation into perspective.  

you should know by now i dont care who i #### off

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Wearing your Jeff Ream hat today?

she was that way before we met. hell you should see some battles she and i had on RAMD

• Haha 1

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

you should know by now i dont care who i #### off

No reason too worry just need to believe there is a good reason for doing so and it's for the best, I get that from your posts.

4 hours ago, Bluzes said:

I didn't get the hat how many posts do you need to qualify or will I ever get one?

post count matters not. attitude and actions means everything

2 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

Well, I’m glad I brought you guys a reason to come together and sing Kumbaya! It takes an outsider to come in and not baa like all the other sheep to cause peoples differences to not seem so bad... after all. I’ve been listening to all of you for the past 9 months... basically most with no first hand experience with regards to Hopkins but that hasn’t stopped you from letting 2nd and 3rd and 4th hand informations/gossip abound. I didn’t realize saying a 3 letter word was Religion, but then I look at the words that ARE allowed and think, oh that’s real nice. I never said to anyone ‘You need to forgive Hopkins’ ... I just spoke real about what I observed. Yea, even he laughed at me when I suggested an alternative approach to a horrible situation, so I expect anything I would say would bring out venom. It’s so easy to scratch poison ivy and it feels soooo good, but, is it?  You can hurt and destroy, judge and incarcerate and if that makes you feel good, then, we’ll I’m just am an advocate for true unity and change, and yes, Grace. 

There is a better way. 

ok so let me ask you a question:

do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt he never did what he is accused of to all 12 women? Like iron clad in a court room proof?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Well we all deserve one he keeps DCP focused, thanks Jeff. Send me a design I will use my 3d printer.

i'm not a political candidate, i don't design hats for sale.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

post count matters not. attitude and actions means everything

It's getting to the truth for me --- attitude & actions sounds like a new rap group.