George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

22 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Gacy gave my ex and myself a ride in the winter of 1977 after we ran out of gas in the Schaumburg area.  He was going to Malnati’s for pizza. 

Ok I’m officially creeped out. And my college roomie went to the “Echoes In The Darkness” school where principal and teacher killed another teacher. Open his yearbook and there is a full page of THAT principal wishing everyone the best.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok I’m officially creeped out. And my college roomie went to the “Echoes In The Darkness” school where principal and teacher killed another teacher. Open his yearbook and there is a full page of THAT principal wishing everyone the best.

Yeah, he was a nice guy.  Took us for gas and dropped us at my car.  Someone had ripped off my cb radio so that sucked.  Later on when we saw Gacy’s mug on tv,  I told my ex that he was lucky I was there or else he’d have been another kid in the crawlspace. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yeah, he was a nice guy.  Took us for gas and dropped us at my car.  Someone had ripped off my cb radio so that sucked.  Later on when we saw Gacy’s mug on tv,  I told my ex that he was lucky I was there or else he’d have been another kid in the crawlspace. 

Off topic but was at O’Hare(sp?) in the airport bar (where else) waiting for a flight. News was on and they announced Gacy would be executed that night. Half the people at the bar just stared and said “#### thought they already executed him” it had been so long. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Off topic but was at O’Hare(sp?) in the airport bar (where else) waiting for a flight. News was on and they announced Gacy would be executed that night. Half the people at the bar just stared and said “#### thought they already executed him” it have been so long. 

That’s strange because he and Richard Speck were notorious in these  parts.

Edited by Terri Schehr

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s strange because he and Richard Speck were notorious in these  parts.

Well I figure bar patrons where waiting for connecting flights so not from Chicago area. Speck is a real scary memory from the childhood. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

said “#### thought they already executed him” it had been so long.

The Mandela Effect Introduction. The Mandela Effect is a term for where a group of people all mis-remember the same detail, event or physicality. It is named after the instance in which a large group of people all shared the same memory that Nelson Mandela died prior to his actual 2013 death, usually some time in the 1980’s. 

Think it's a bunch of crap how about this --- Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency. OK will cut this nonse out or did I do that already? Things are getting clouded, sorry!

Edited by Bluzes

On 11/13/2018 at 11:42 AM, camel lips said:

I tend to agree. I said previously I wanted to see this play out  and let the system work. He is still innocent till proven guilty. 

I dont think they have any proof. Now hear say is one thing but for a court of law you need DNA or a video.  

This entire thread brought to you by RAMD.