George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

26 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Whatever he has found inside himself, there is no way he would be making public statements prior to his upcoming trial. At least, I am positive his attorney would be telling him that. 

Again, yes. Understood. I was being rhetorical. I thought we would understand. Sorry if I was obtuse. (Shawshank Redemption yeah I know)

Edited by HockeyDad

34 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

That's good there is a huge demand for folks who can write software. We try to add some humor to take the edge off of all the seriousness. 

Man another code cruncher... did that for years, then Unix system admin, then database now back to rpheamming of a sort by helping convert an application to web based. I “read” the old code and the kids write it in latest and greatest

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Man another code cruncher... did that for years, then Unix system admin, then database now back to helping convert an application to web based. I “read” the old code and the kids write it in latest and greatest

Yea I was on the other end crushing you guys to death for all the new hoops that I had to go through to get a simple job done.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Whatever he has found inside himself, there is no way he would be making public statements prior to his upcoming trial. At least, I am positive his attorney would be telling him that. 

Like I started at the beginning of the week. His journey with (word I can’t say) began in late September of 2017.  Not in January of 2018 or April... or August.  I can tell you with the condition he was in when I met him, I have prayed unceasingly. I have gotten others to also pray. If someone is in a burning building I don’t judge them and ask if they are worthy. Nope. I do what I can to help and serve. In my experience, that’s the only fire truck that works. A person opens their hands and receives Grace, then extends Grace to others. For anyone to get to that place of asking for help... that’s humbling.   Well, That’s how that rolls... this others stuff with lawyers, press etc.  I dunno how that all works.  Time will tell. IMO It just doesn’t have to happen this way. 

3 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

It just doesn’t have to happen this way.

I have no problem with praying for George. Don't want this to be about religion but I prayed a lot more when I was in Nam than I do now, I should change that. Prayer works like that. It's all in the hands of his defense, they may be able to capitalize on some of the things you point out.
I found the folks on DCP are pretty fair and all about the truth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I have no problem with praying for George. Don't want this to be about religion but I prayed a lot more when I was in Nam than I do now, I should change that. Prayer works like that. It's all in the hands of his defense, they may be able to capitalize on some of the things you point out.
I found the folks on DCP are pretty fair and all about the truth.

Yep hope GH is sincere but imo that has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Will wait for trial to resolve that and the details

20 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Like I started at the beginning of the week. His journey with (word I can’t say) began in late September of 2017.  Not in January of 2018 or April... or August.  I can tell you with the condition he was in when I met him, I have prayed unceasingly. I have gotten others to also pray. If someone is in a burning building I don’t judge them and ask if they are worthy. Nope. I do what I can to help and serve. In my experience, that’s the only fire truck that works. A person opens their hands and receives Grace, then extends Grace to others. For anyone to get to that place of asking for help... that’s humbling.   Well, That’s how that rolls... this others stuff with lawyers, press etc.  I dunno how that all works.  Time will tell. IMO It just doesn’t have to happen this way. 

Yes, we know.  You started talking to him in September 2017.  You’ve told us this several times. 🙄

• Haha 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Yep hope GH is sincere but imo that has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Will wait for trial to resolve that and the details

I hear you I was just trying to let 79Lancer know that every step of this we been cautious to jump to conclusions just waiting for the next shoe to drop.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yes, we know.  You started talking to him in September 2017.  You’ve told us this several times. 🙄

And lot of what he is accused of happened way before that.

call me Captain Obvious but haven’t seen it mentioned before

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1