George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

4 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

A great analogy! I’m from Philly and live in Dallas!!! I try to keep my mouth shut but sometimes do refer to them as Cowgirls! I don’t view myself as an outlier to this group. I marched in DCI for 3 years. 79-81. I’m as hardcore as anyone here with my love for music and drum corps!   I don’t intend to come across as judgmental... maybe I do feel a bit defensive. I just want to back this train up and I know many would say it’s to late for that tootsie.  I am not playing a finite game but an infinite one. I would like to see genuine healing occur.

Honestly I only see one result that will help bring healing.... but you wouldn’t like it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Shemp is no Curly. Just sayin’.

Just don’t bring up Mr Besser... 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

No NFL team has fans as rabid as the Iggles.... mainly cause the rest got their shots as opposed to Iggles fans downing their shots 

Always thought all Eagles fans were like my dad watching them. “Hey they’re winning... what are you going to (rhymes with witch) about now”

And yes I took his old Eagles sweatshirts after he passed. Eh... they’re warm lol

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

No NFL team has fans as rabid as the Iggles.... mainly cause the rest got their shots as opposed to Iggles fans downing their shots 

Agree they are special, IN KC tomorrow is the biggest red Friday this season so far. You better wear red to work or get pummeled.

11 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wonder why I can’t see this.

We were played but won. I think this means "We definitely cannot talk about a new leaf being turned over in economic policy (in 79's use GH) or a left turn in the revolutionary sense at this time,“

8 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

A great analogy! I’m from Philly and live in Dallas!!!

Dallas or Fort Worth?

• Like 1

Picked up on that also!  Along with other disparities. 

44 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Dallas or Fort Worth?

DFW is the term... Dallas -Fort Worth, actually a small town a few miles from both, but do you really  need the exact location?  If you want to PM me I woul be happy with sharing outside a public forum.  I had one person ask me details about marching 27 in 79... I passed that test!  I’m honestly not worthy of debate.