George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

2 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

Pretty stupid move on his part if it is him. From a legal stand point. But ego .................

This flow of information from him does not seem like someone who waived his hearing to plead guilty? 

The need to stream consciousness on the internet, is most likely one of two things.  He truly believes that this will either be dismissed at the next level or that he will prevail at trial; or he knows "deep down in places you don't talk about at parties" ($1 to Colonel Jessup) that this is his last chance to leverage social media to get his version out there because, in the future, his contact will be through monitored phone conversations with those approved on his calling list.

In either case, WWJD George?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t know who these alumni are but the CIA could use you for Black Ops.

See how ridiculous this sounds.  

He is suspected as coming here as 79Lancer got his head handed to him and left with a cryptic post. Now shows up on a web site called Medium and continues his arrogance. On Medium, you can add comments, I will be keeping an eye on that, so far no comments? Never heard of Medium before today, who posts there do they know anything about anything drum corps? What would be the purpose of spilling your guts there except digging himself a deeper hole? He's already in a deep hole (dark place) he needs to stop digging.

• Like 1

Initial thought? Seems like he's getting some help on this PR campaign. We've all seen his grammar and writing composition and this blog is way more polished than he has proven capable of in the past.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t know who these alumni are but the CIA could use you for Black Ops.

See how ridiculous this sounds.  

somewhere i saw a reference to the Jersey 10. Who knew something good could come out of Jersey after all?

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Disgruntled alumni are not going to talk 12 women into lying in the press or to a county district attorney. If the defense of “ alumni hated me and created this to get rid of me” is the approach to be used in court, it’s not going to end well.

Into lying No, seeking them out. Yes. There can be plenty of 1/2 truths in all of this BUT I will say as I did in the beginning ( tried to stay clear of all this back and forth) If these alumni went looking for these women WHAT DId THEY KNOW  way back when it happened and WHY didn't they say something then. 

Edited by GUARDLING

6 minutes ago, dans said:

This situation becomes more bizarre by the minute!

Oh great finally was able to look at the whole thing and he is going to post more about it. 

His lawyers must be thrilled... for his sake he’d be better off not mentioning names or think they might come back for defamation