George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim said that Lancer79 was him. 

Omg! I am NOT George Hopkins. Contact me offline. I’ll give you my phone number. I will talk with you. I am not him. I’m just a person who spoke with him from September to April. That’s it. 

1 minute ago, Lancer79 said:

Omg! I am NOT George Hopkins. Contact me offline. I’ll give you my phone number. I will talk with you. I am not him. I’m just a person who spoke with him from September to April. That’s it. 

I looked you up on Facebook. We have drum corps mutuals. And possibly even a Hoosier connection? I believe that you aren't Hopkins. Even if your timing and mirrored talking points seem peculiar. 

• Like 1

If, and a BIG if, alumni found these women, and said, hey accuse him of sexual misconduct (I wont use the other r word yet), have your name publically exposed, relive alleged experience, testify under OATH, just to get him out of there. Any sane person would be appalled at the thought.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

I looked you up on Facebook. We have drum corps mutuals. And possibly even a Hoosier connection? I believe that you aren't Hopkins. Even if your timing and mirrored talking points seem peculiar. 

Yea, I wouldn’t doubt everyone here knows someone who knows me, if not directly. It’s a pretty small world. I’m just witnessing from 2017 forward to April 2018.

1 minute ago, oldcadetsop said:

If, and a BIG if, alumni found these women, and said, hey accuse him of sexual misconduct (I wont use the other r word yet), have your name publically exposed, relive alleged experience, testify under OATH, just to get him out of there. Any sane person would be appalled at the thought.

I don't think anyone had to lie about the accusations. Now as far as a few alumni seeking them out for whatever motives there can be truth in both

2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Yea, I wouldn’t doubt everyone here knows someone who knows me, if not directly. It’s a pretty small world. I’m just witnessing from 2017 forward to April 2018.

if the world is 6 degrees of separation, in drum corps it's more like 1/2 a degree if not less than that

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

I know, that seems extreme to me, no doubt.

40 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Worth noting here that the search for a church found it's place when he was finally counseled to rigourosly defend himself by the pastor. 

9frs5Yp.jpg

Forgot to mention if I have the locations right the church is very near where GH is living. Actually on same road he was seen walking. 

Having said that my ministers would be highly irate (nicest way I can put it) if I took a PRIVATE conversation between minister and member public. 

I have been to confession (Catholic) many times. To my knowledge, the priest can’t talk about what was confessed as it is a rule they must follow. I don’t think the same apples to the confessor as I have share with others what the priest said to me. I can’t speak for the rules of non-Catholic Christian ministers.