George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

1 hour ago, mingusmonk said:

Initial thought? Seems like he's getting some help on this PR campaign. We've all seen his grammar and writing composition and this blog is way more polished than he has proven capable of in the past.

Insane, he just exposed himself to comments on The Medium, why? Are they going to fill up with sympathy for George? I will give you a break and not post the song that the rolling stones made famous about sympathy.
What if real questions show up? I don't have the heart to beat anyone down but he is sure leaving himself open.

Edited by Bluzes
typo

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

Into lying No, seeking them out. Yes. There can be plenty of 1/2 truths in all of this BUT I will say as I did in the beginning ( tried to stay clear of all this back and forth) If these alumni went looking for these women WHAT DId THEY KNOW  way back when it happened and WHY didn't they say something then. 

easy. when many of these alleged incidents happened, the women would have been abused far worse than Hopkins has been, and most likely would have lost in the courtroom. Look at examples listed here of women had been assaulted  in the 70's and 80's who were ignored or blown off....or worse victim shamed into submission

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

easy. when many of these alleged incidents happened, the women would have been abused far worse than Hopkins has been, and most likely would have lost in the courtroom. Look at examples listed here of women had been assaulted  in the 70's and 80's who were ignored or blown off....or worse victim shamed into submission

Not talking about the women. Thats is totally understandable. I'm talking about those who knew

5 minutes ago, dhawtho1 said:

Eventually a true narcissist will reveal himself.  Maybe his last ditch effort  to save himself of the unimaginable he will be facing.  Im sure he was advised by councel to send this out.  I am sure they are thril

That was my point earlier. You said it more eloquent

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

In one of his missives he said the name of the church. Wondering how other members feel about this being aired in public. Mechanicsburg can be a caring community but.... 

I live in the community. We knew he was there before it was in the press. we really just go about life

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

I'm talking about those who knew

The those who knew list is growing everyday. Individual MM's are speaking up about asking for their bus assigments to be changed over nothing I want to discuss here but they were ignored when they asked for a simple seat change. Worring about George or dragging The Cadets down is just a little piece of a bigger picture of those who KNEW.

18 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Forgot to mention if I have the locations right the church is very near where GH is living. Actually on same road he was seen walking. 

Having said that my ministers would be highly irate (nicest way I can put it) if I took a PRIVATE conversation between minister and member public. 

especially the 6'5" one. tho the smallest one could probably take us both out

27 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

If, and a BIG if, alumni found these women, and said, hey accuse him of sexual misconduct (I wont use the other r word yet), have your name publically exposed, relive alleged experience, testify under OATH, just to get him out of there. Any sane person would be appalled at the thought.

I know, that seems extreme to me, no doubt.

2 hours ago, Daave said:

In either case, WWJD George?

Or WWPMD.

What would Perry Mason do. :tongue:

Perry would almost certainly say "Stop talking on public forums."  LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Not talking about the women. Thats is totally understandable. I'm talking about those who knew

same thing. "were you there?" " No I was not". "Then you know nothing and you helped make a horrible accusation".

As someone once falsely accused of inappropriate actions with a minor, I stayed quiet, and even before it came out it was in fact a false accusation, the accuser was harrased in unimaginable ways I didn't even know about. I did apologize to that person for that, as I didn't condone it.