George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

8 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

So you process all of this by defending the exact type of personality that brought you pain in the past.

I'm not a psychologist but I don't think that showcases a person with rock solid mental health.

I have not met a woman that doesn’t have stories of abuse by men. Or just broader, by people in power. I have spent years interviewing people like this. I have logged over 3,000 hours, just listening and understanding. I sought out George because he fit the profile of someone I wanted to listen to and understand.  I’m not driven to judge, I’m driven to understand and help if I can. On a personal note, I’ve found that my faith and belief not only helped me but is something I have extended to others. IMO it’s about (word I can’t saw) and Grace.

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

I did not say anything about the women. Absolutely not! I believe they were very hurt very much. I’m sorry you took what I wrote that way. That was not my intention.

Who were they hurt by?  Should the perpetrator be held accountable?

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Please take care in responding to posts in this thread.

Whether or not you agree with what an individual posts, attacking and demeaning the poster is off limits, according to the terms of DCP. Disagreeing with information is fine; making personal comments about a poster is not.

Mike if that was for me (As my post was deleted) it was not meant as an attack.

It was meant that what I responded to did not match earlier statements 

8 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I have not met a woman that doesn’t have stories of abuse by men. Or just broader, by people in power. I have spent years interviewing people like this. I have logged over 3,000 hours, just listening and understanding. I sought out George because he fit the profile of someone I wanted to listen to and understand.  I’m not driven to judge, I’m driven to understand and help if I can. On a personal note, I’ve found that my faith and belief not only helped me but is something I have extended to others. IMO it’s about (word I can’t saw) and Grace.

Fit the profile of someone I wanted to listen to and understand

Edit.. I don't get it...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

You can just say 'tango foxtrot.  I think that's in now.

Navy supply people I work with must be behind the curve lol

53 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Why are you posting this?

What is your point?

gaslighting

• Like 1