George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

1 hour ago, rmm155 said:

Took his ball and went home already: "The author has chosen not to show responses on this story. You can still respond by clicking the response bubble."

Can’t blame him

15 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

this is not going to end well if we/you/y'all/yunz continue to violate the Guidelines.  All.Of.Them.

Final warning.

You made me do it 🤣

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

Can’t blame him

Just wondering what GH thought was going to happen when he posted. Or maybe didn’t think or care what happened....

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Can’t blame him

Yep we seen it coming why didn't he? Is this a lame attempt at PR?

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Just wondering what GH thought was going to happen when he posted. Or maybe didn’t think or care what happened....

I’m guessing he didn’t think detractors would find it. He did the same on Facebook 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

this is not going to end well if we/you/y'all/yunz continue to violate the Guidelines.  All.Of.Them.

Final warning.

Yunz??? Do you mean yinz and your spell check doesn’t do Picks-burg-ese?

couldnt resist

edit: ok I just googled and either one is acceptable. Man am I due for a trip to Indiana County

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

I’m guessing he didn’t think detractors would find it. He did the same on Facebook

Funny how this stuff works, go on The Medium and the first thing it's all over DCP & Reddit? Wonder how long it took for that to happen?

I just had an hour conversation with Lancer79 on the phone. Unless I was completely bullshi''ed, Which in my job I can tell in a second. I assure you she is not GH. She is passionate in her belief and honest with what she has stated in her conversations with GH.

I would ask that  people do not get nasty with her. She has a right to say what she feels.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

I just had an hour conversation with Lancer79 on the phone. Unless I was completely bullshi''ed, Which in my job I can tell in a second. I assure you she is not GH. She is passionate in her belief and honest with what she has stated in her conversations with GH.

I would ask that  people do not get nasty with her. She has a right to say what she feels.

I'll pray for her. How's that? Just like I would pray for the people that think the Boston Marathon bombers are innocent.

• Thanks 1