George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

One question for you. 

Are you diddpara on drumcorps Reddit?

I’m not on Reddit. I looked at it the other day but it seemed a bit to non-linear for me. I just joined here to witness blah blah blah. 

13 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Please make this the last word on the individual poster. The thread is getting dangerously close to being shut down over the recent personal commentary.

Yes, back on topic. 

Do you think GH is learning how to craft shanks from plastic eating utensils to get ready for prison?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Please make this the last word on the individual poster. The thread is getting dangerously close to being shut down over the recent personal commentary.

With upmost respect, unless I am reading this wrong, All is said was I had a conversation with someone that was getting slammed here. As a member here I had a conversation with said individual poster and was trying to let members here know she was not what most thought she was,

9 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

With upmost respect, unless I am reading this wrong, All is said was I had a conversation with someone that was getting slammed here. As a member here I had a conversation with said individual poster and was trying to let members here know she was not what most thought she was,

Thank you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Men are definitely not mind readers! 😬

No either is my mindreading software. I respect your opinion of George. This thread although it says GH is not about one mans actions. There is a ton of collateral damage that occurred that was festering by and outside of GH. That damage didn't come to the surface quickly enough and the pieces are coming back together.
The Cadets today are a shining example of how to turn this damage around and went from negative press to positive press. Bringing all this stuff up about The Cadets is letting the tail wag the dog.

22 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

My post was a general post about focusing on an individual poster and not the subject of the thread. I am actually glad you had your call with her. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

No either is my mindreading software. I respect your opinion of George. This thread although it says GH is not about one mans actions. There is a ton of collateral damage that occurred that was festering by and outside of GH. That damage didn't come to the surface quickly enough and the pieces are coming back together.
The Cadets today are a shining example of how to turn this damage around and went from negative press to positive press. Bringing all this stuff up about The Cadets is letting the tail wag the dog.

Lets keep your hat on Bluzes guy. Let’s see if the old Alumni have the ability to play nice.  Now they are back in the pool. I’m a believer about many things but these guys/women/haters need to play a new tune. Can they? We shall see.

14 minutes ago, MikeD said:

My post was a general post about focusing on an individual poster and not the subject of the thread. I am actually glad you had your call with her. 

Misunderstood Mike  on my part. She was getting slammed and usually having an actual conversation rather than texting or posting works better. I learned a lot and was just trying to convey

Edited by oldcadetsop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Lets keep your hat on Bluzes guy. Let’s see if the old Alumni have the ability to play nice.  Now they are back in the pool. I’m a believer about many things but these guys/women/haters need to play a new tune. Can they? We shall see.

So it’s just about the old alumni, not 12 women. Got it

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

So it’s just about the old alumni, not 12 women. Got it

Nope there are definitely some men in that group!  I saw FB post last summer when the corps was asking for donations and the group was animate... no support until you take him out of the HOF. Hmmm not a good sign, but that was last year. They are meeting in Feb to find ways to support the corps. Positive thoughts! 

Edited by Lancer79