George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

If you believe GH, then you must believe the women are lying. If you believe the women, then you must believe GH is lying. If you don’t know which you believe...then how do you defend one over the other? You can’t have it both ways.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

will say, having spent time with George,

I will say your not the only poster on DCP that spent time with George. Not only time but donated large sums of money to The Cadets then they went on tour and did their part. They became disillusioned way before last April and found another corps to support. From the bits in  pieces from their posts it seems they formed a different opinion of George way before all this came to light.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I hear you but if The Chiefs lose today it means nothing to the Folks in KC. The 1st football game my grandfather took me to in the Polo Grounds was NY Giants vs LA Rams in the 50's. The Giants coach was Ally Sherman assistants Tom Landry & Vince Lombardi. Please don't look at me as part of the Ole Alumni, althought I did go from the Little Falls Cadets to the Garfield Cadets along with the Little Falls Color Guard when they first allowed women in Garfield (it was a good looking guard). I was drafted after a few pratices so I never marched with Garfield. Maybe I am part of the Ole Alumni in a way.

You lost me when you said the word, Giants! Right up their with the Cowboys! Go EAGLES!

Just now, Lancer79 said:

You lost me when you said the word, Giants! Right up their with the Cowboys! Go EAGLES!

Yea my dad after moving to South Jersey became a big Eagles fan. I stayed with The Giants who's season tickets are still held by fans who passed away a long time ago. I then became a JETS, JETS, JETS season ticket holder. However there is nothing like a small time market such as KC, it's infectious like joining the BORG when the Royals won the support was amazing when The Chiefs win this year it will be over the top. 

10 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

That explains so much! 😂

I am thrilled I get to be analyzed on DCP it's an honor and inspiration, thanks. This may help your analysis I made it onto ESPN twice, was one of the fans throwing snowballs at Pat Summerall in the press box at Shea.
Then in Giants Stadium Jets vs the Bears in honor of the Fridg. We bought an old refrigerator painted it black and put the # 72 on it. At first, we were just beating it with a bat, then as our attitudes were tweaked by certain substances we started tackling it our selves. I wouldn't change a thing from the past and am lucky to still be around.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

We bought an old refrigerator painted it black and put the # 72 on it. At first, we were just beating it with a bat, then as our attitudes were tweaked by certain substances we started tackling it our selves.

Possibly one of the best things I've ever heard...LOL

Jets fan since their AFL days here. Loved the AFL... offensive fireworks every week. And their Super Bowl team... one for the ages. Namath, Maynard, Snell, etc. Quite a lineup.

But over the decades... well... 

Like I've said before:  I don't follow professional football... I'm a Jets fan. :laughing:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Possibly one of the best things I've ever heard...LOL

That was called bonding with co-workers & friends back then, today I would have a lot of explaining to do, maybe lose my job. The Army learned real quick not to put me in charge of anything it took a while for the Private Sector to catch on. Don't do anything like that today Barneveld may be onto something, beware of The BLUZES.

42 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am thrilled I get to be analyzed on DCP it's an honor and inspiration, thanks. This may help your analysis I made it onto ESPN twice, was one of the fans throwing snowballs at Pat Summerall in the press box at Shea.
Then in Giants Stadium Jets vs the Bears in honor of the Fridg. We bought an old refrigerator painted it black and put the # 72 on it. At first, we were just beating it with a bat, then as our attitudes were tweaked by certain substances we started tackling it our selves. I wouldn't change a thing from the past and am lucky to still be around.

I do love the East Coast people! Fight like cats and dogs then laugh about it!