George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

1 minute ago, Lancer79 said:

His compensation was based upon the size of the organization and the responsibility he carried. This isn’t Sweden. 

Would like to have an expert in business look at Cadets resources and determine how much the severance affects corps ability to continue in the future. Also IIRC the $600K or so in back pay, etc didn’t come out until the suit began. Smells like pay back to me.

finally there have been other long term corps directors. What did they get when they left or what were they paid to begin with 

21 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I do love the East Coast people! Fight like cats and dogs then laugh about it!

East Coast people, as well as most people I know, have facial expressions and eye contact. Here on DCP which is the fairest site on the net. We look beyond all that and make assumptions about people lives over three or four words that are totally taken out of context and your defined. It's a high standard but worth pursuing, for the sake of Drum Corps. 

Edited by Bluzes
typo

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Would like to have an expert in business look at Cadets resources and determine how much the severance affects corps ability to continue in the future. Also IIRC the $600K or so in back pay, etc didn’t come out until the suit began. Smells like pay back to me.

finally there have been other long term corps directors. What did they get when they left or what were they paid to begin with 

When I march in the 27th Lancer in 1979, the staffs compensation was 0-$500 for the season. George Bonfiglio would take out a second mortgage to keep the corps on the field... the times have changed. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

When I march in the 27th Lancer in 1979

In 79 we couldn't wait for 27th to show up in Bayonne. Early in the spring and freeze to death because of the winds off that bay. But you were great. They just told us on the KC news to "THINK COLD" to freak out the COLTS.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

East Coast people, as well as most people I know, have facial expressions and eye contact. Here on DCP which is the fairest site on the net. We look beyond all that and make assumptions about people lives over three or four words that are totally taken out of context and your defined. It's a high standard but worth pursuing, for the sake of Drum Corps. 

Putting and keeping things in context! That’s most important.  Not just one sided.

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

In 79 we couldn't wait for 27th to show up in Bayonne. Early in the spring and freeze to death because of the winds off that bay. But you were great. They just told us on the KC news to "THINK COLD" to freak out the COLTS.

I remember that show like it was yesterday. Who did you march with Bluez? I’m certain whoever it was we were besting you by seasons end! 

• Like 1

Thinking of corps finances where is Garfield and anyone else who can read the non profit reports 

51 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

His compensation was based upon the size of the organization and the responsibility he carried. This isn’t Sweden. 

Considering  the constantly perilous finances it was extreme 

FB alleged conduct has trickled down to so many good people that have lost jobs because of him ,, been shuned away from the activity because of their accociation with him and generally speaking caused a huge mess .

Yet he gets on Reddit and plays the poor pitiful me act and blames everyone for his so called tough management tactics and disgruntled staff members .

cry me a freakin River  

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Considering  the constantly perilous finances it was extreme 

Wasn’t Cadets one of the corps asking for money to end the season every now and then?