camel lips

George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

  GH will likely demand a new look for the prison made license plates, and a new " modern " design for the prison uniforms.

And then he’ll change it three times in a two month span. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Also, I wonder if that additional article with other cases that has supposedly been in the works for a while will come out now.

I believe any additional article will come out once the reporters have locked done the details. I do not think this will impact the additional reporting one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

I believe any additional article will come out once the reporters have locked done the details. I do not think this will impact the additional reporting one way or another.

Unless the editors take a "strike while the iron is hot" approach and put it on the front burner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crap meet fan and also wondering if this is why the phone call to DA. If so why did DA have to release a “something coming” statement as (at least to me) this ain’t that big of a surprise

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

With this, things move to a whole new level.  I wonder if this will garner more national attention to the activity that even the previous press didn't get.  Also, I wonder if that additional article with other cases that has supposedly been in the works for a while will come out now.

Or more accusers come out as this has been taken to a higher level. Took reporter a while to get one Sandusky accuser to come out. After others saw it was taken seriously more came out. By the time he went to trail ever more were coming out as they realized they were believed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Lord if found guilty he’ll probably go to be processed at White Hill which is a few miles from me. And thinking the type of crimes he is accused is real low on the inmate pecking order. Some of those guys have teenage daughters so......

Ugh should have combined some posts sorry 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

And then he’ll change it three times in a two month span. 

he won't control that budget

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, barigirl78 said:

With this, things move to a whole new level.  I wonder if this will garner more national attention to the activity that even the previous press didn't get.  Also, I wonder if that additional article with other cases that has supposedly been in the works for a while will come out now.

Drum corps is a such a niche activity there will be very little national attention given this. Only drum corps and marching band fans are going to notice and care. It could have some impact on recruiting, but that remains to be seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Oh Lord if found guilty he’ll probably go to be processed at White Hill which is a few miles from me. And thinking the type of crimes he is accused is real low on the inmate pecking order. Some of those guys have teenage daughters so......

Ugh should have combined some posts sorry 

well if he goes there, it'd be convenient

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

well if he goes there, it'd be convenient

Lot of times if found guilty under state laws they go to White Hill for processing. IOW checked to see which prison would best handle them (max security, min security, violent, medical needs think Cosby, protective think Sandusky, forget what else). Having said that I know WH is minimum security (all those 80s escapes) but no idea what type of inmate it holds. 

College roommate trained to be a prison guard and was at White Hill for the training. Got to see Nick Perry (666 PA lottery fix) being processed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.