2019 Tour Schedule!

So I was looking at pictures of IWU's stadium on their website out of curiosity, and guess who made a cameo on the track behind the new stadium...

17 - Facility Image

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2018 at 8:21 PM, drumcorpsfever said:

BTW - I was hoping that DCI would improve the user experience for their schedule - NOPE .  Their old  schedule format was much better. 

The entire old website was much better.

As for 2019, Winston-Salem and Flo for me. Maybe Lexington, SC. We'll see, I'm not a huge fan of driving four hours round trip for a 5 corps show.

Edited by Beckham
  • Like 3

The closest show for me is a 5 hour plane flight away (HI to CA) plus another hour of road time at minimum. At least I’ll be flying off the Big Island now and not have to deal with the nightmare known as Daniel K Inouye Airport. :cheer:

Edited by TRacer
  • Like 1

NightBEAT 31...The Greatest Show on Turf!:

Sunday July 28th    Winston-Salem NC

11 of the top 13 corps...including 2018 Top 9!

Quite possibly the best drum corp venue in the nation...BB&T Field at Wake Forest University!

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 8:21 PM, drumcorpsfever said:

I saw in the  news arcticle that the TOC Is at Akron Infocision. Yet, within DCI’s schedule, the Aug 5th show is Massillon.

BTW - I was hoping that DCI would improve the user experience for their schedule - NOPE .  Their old  schedule format was much better. 

Oh DCI, how we love your schedule release revisions... :hmmm:

As of now (Monday morning, 9:30 ET), this show is called BOTH Tour of Champions - Akron (webpage link and in body of page) AND Tour of Champions - Northeast Ohio (page header) AND the location is now "TBD, Northeast Ohio" and the Google map show Indianapolis...

No Kentucky show?! WHY?! The stadium is normally close to selling out! The one show I get to go to a year and there isn't one this year. GREAT! Just great. Thank you DCI...

Edited by Incognito365

21 hours ago, gak27 said:

Oh DCI, how we love your schedule release revisions... :hmmm:

As of now (Monday morning, 9:30 ET), this show is called BOTH Tour of Champions - Akron (webpage link and in body of page) AND Tour of Champions - Northeast Ohio (page header) AND the location is now "TBD, Northeast Ohio" and the Google map show Indianapolis...

I hope they move it. Last August's Massillon show was a major clusterf*ck. Traffic getting into the place; parking; standing in a LONG line (w/ tix in hand); crowding just inside stadium trying to navigate lines to seats (so much body heat). We got there with time to spare and still missed the opening, due to the usherettes blocking the way up.  It's a great tradition, but the people flow is deplorable. As football is even more popular, how do fans do it every other Friday night?