2019 Tour Schedule!

Start your own show instead of complaining?

Sorry Contra... where do you live? Is this an annual issue? Were there local shows back in the day?

Wow, Cavaliers coming out west! (not sure if we already knew that)

Saddest part for me is that Open Class Championships are no longer in Michigan City. What a great venue that has been for that event for almost a decade. Was there a scheduling conflict? Contract with the venue expired? A simple desire to be closer to Indy?

Late-season Massillon show moving to U of Akron stadium! :tic:  Same lineup as last year PLUS addition of Phantom.  Yet again, a fabulous lineup heading into Championship Week AND makes my drive much shorter...

Much larger concourses to handle the crowds, that's for sure...

6 minutes ago, ranintothedoor said:

Sorry Contra... where do you live? Is this an annual issue? Were there local shows back in the day?

Hampton Roads VA.   Had annual show here regularly until the current San Antonio - Atlanta - Allentown - Indy rut.

Closest is Annapolis which is 200 mile drive each way (not far as crow flies, but gotta get over Chesapeake Bay & a bunch of rivers & there are only limited routes.  Although it would only be 100 miles on a jet ski.  hmmm....)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Saddest part for me is that Open Class Championships are no longer in Michigan City. What a great venue that has been for that event for almost a decade. Was there a scheduling conflict? Contract with the venue expired? A simple desire to be closer to Indy?

Too bad - new Ames Field is one of the best venues in all DCI (old Ames not so much.  But I was there in 1980 when SOA supposedly broke the window in pressbox.  But that is a different story).

• Like 2