Pacific Crest 2019 - Everglow

PC Tradition:  After the Rome show, Pacific Crest walks over to the house of "Miss Jean" (99 years young) and plays the Corps song for her. Then there's hugs and pictures all around. So cool!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

PC Tradition:  After the Rome show, Pacific Crest walks over to the house of "Miss Jean" (99 years young) and plays the Corps song for her. Then there's hugs and pictures all around. So cool!

I remember reading about that!!!! So cool that they do that. What’s her connection to the corps?

Edited by Jake W.

1 hour ago, Jake W. said:

I remember reading about that!!!! So cool that they do that. What’s her connection to the corps?

Not quite sure, but I think they had warmups close by years ago and she became a fan. 

1 hour ago, Jake W. said:

From what I remember, PC somehow heard that she was no longer able to make it to the show, so they brought the show to her and started the tradition. That was nearly 10 years ago when it started.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aw.  That there is a sweet moment.

• Like 1