Pacific Crest 2019 - Everglow

My Whole Hearted CONGRATULATIONS to Pacific Crest in achieving it's historic score of 82.575 it's highest in its storied 26 year history!!!!. I absolutely LOVE your show, and ADMIRE your Creative Team.BRAVO. While you, Ummm, happen to outscore my Beloved Academy by a mere .713  I'll look the other way today....until Indy, where we'll settle that little score on the friendly fields of Competition of INDY. He He I am SO PROUD of PACIFIC CREST and Cal.Rivals Mandarins (WOW glad you performed out doors tonight,  other wise you would of hit a doom roof). HE HE Cheers Mates and All the Best to All the Rest. ENJOY. And when you all Bring It to INDY....LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD... ALONG WITH THE SHOES OF ALL THE ALUMS! CONGRATS!

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Pac Crest you rock!! 2020 finals bound?!?! Four Cali corps in finals?? Let's go!!!

Would be amazing again. Wonder why that doesn't translate to the band world?

Thank you for my favorite moment in drum corps this year.." Chinatown" theme is not only hauntingly beautiful but the trumpet player showed a mastery over the lower range of his horn...keep improving ..looking forward to seeing you in INDY.

• Like 3

So here's what stinks.  I do not think that this show will be on the prelims broadcast.  Such a shame if it is not.  This could be like Crossmen 1992.  Finish in 6th, but not be in the full broadcast.  Always wondered how the impact of being in the broadcast could have affected the Crossmen course.

53 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

So here's what stinks.  I do not think that this show will be on the prelims broadcast.  Such a shame if it is not.  This could be like Crossmen 1992.  Finish in 6th, but not be in the full broadcast.  Always wondered how the impact of being in the broadcast could have affected the Crossmen course.

I believe the big advantage in performing in the "Big, Loud & Live Cinecast" is two fold:  One, the Wide audience reach and exposure for the Corps being featured,. Secondly, I believe the Cinecast serves as an effective introduction and  "Recruiting" tool in generating peak interests and attracting new members to the respective Corps programs screened. 

I might add, it is also a golden in-door opportunity for fans and friends to view a spectacular and comfortable showcase of Marching Music Major League's, MM's from 15 top rated Corps . In  a lot of cases, in reclining seats and for some, an amazing IMAX viewing experience).  Also factor in , the  Superior Quality, and unparalleled  Direction of Tom Blair and his entire Broadcasting Production Team. As a 40 year Television Broadcasting Production retiree, I do speak from experience .  ENJOY ALL!.