Pacific Crest 2019 - Everglow

Pacific Crest was the highlight of the day for me.  I was not expecting to be nailed to the wall by them

A real revelation, and I hope a sign of more to come in the future.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

YES PAC CREST YEA!!!!!!! Cali represent. Laying the bricks for 4 Cali corps dominating finals in the near future. So proud of you Pac Crest. Cali stand up!!!!  

YES! Shades of Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Sacramento Freelancers, and Velvet Knights!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, INT72 said:

YES! Shades of Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Sacramento Freelancers, and Velvet Knights!

Add Anaheim Kingsmen, Stockton Commodores. Don't forget us oldies. 😀

PC is in my mind, the absolute next first time finalist. 

• Like 2

Crest is on it's way to the top 12 some time in the future, just keep swimming through the heavy currents passing. I really feel good watching the show, i love it. Cali corps are just amazing across the board you can't deny them. All the best for the future. Congrats on earning your highest scores thus far! Have a great run today PC

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Add Anaheim Kingsmen, Stockton Commodores. Don't forget us oldies. 😀

PC is in my mind, the absolute next first time finalist. 

Like 73!!!!! But there was only California corps in finals that year. Commodores, SCV, AND Kingsmen. Mad respect to old school. No need for amplification, two pistons, or a pit

I think Pacific Crest is going to be knocking on the finals night door, next year. If they design, create, and develop a show like they did this year, along with retaining the talent they have along with some strong recruitment; they are going to be moving on up. :thumbup:

• Like 2

This show feels like The Academy 2014, Mandarins 2016, and Spirit of Atlanta 2017.  Pretty big shift in staff and show design approach that allowed them to shoot up pretty far in one season for their strongest season ever.  And they just sounded and looked SO GOOD today!  Incredibly rich and dynamic hornline, crisp and energetic drumline, and a guard that was just nailing all their big moments.  

I hope they can chain together another strong one next year, because wow.  What a show this year.  Congratulations on your best corps and show ever in my eyes.  

• Like 5

WHOA!!! YEA PC!!!!! Almost caught Spirit!!! Corps just got put on notice next year. Looks like some corps better thank their lucky stars the season ends tomorrow and not next weekend. 2020 is the year PC. Finals bound!!!

• Like 3