Pioneer News From The Top – November 19th

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Westshoremen would be “best acting like a psychotic” and “best not acting...” 

Always said of low brass “you may have been normal when you joined, but not when you left “. Mix of music majors, other college majors, high schoolers and blue collars to rev things up good.

Incredible mix of literally insane and capable talent from every direction and background as well as eccentricity in the Bari and Contra section. Only one did I have real issues with out of so many people. Always felt that otherwise it was the most awesome dysfunctional family to ever be a member of. 😋

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

So Roman is still calling the shots with the corps? I guess that means they plan on returning to world class with 30 members. :laugh:

So much for DCA as minimum is 35 members (sarcasm). Seriously RB even talking about 2019 finances would stop me dead in my tracks about any support. And REALLY would like to get my hands on his 2018 events report.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Where does it say that Roman Blenski is either "still calling the shots" or discussing 2019 finances?  All I see is him reviewing what happened financially in 2018.

Interesting as now says “discussed income and expenditures” and no year given. Yesterday pretty sure it said something about finances and 2019 was specified. Yesterday having 2018 and 2019 a few words apart caught my eye so that’s why I’m trusting my memory more than usual. Plus before I commented yesterday I re-read the article to make sure I saw it right.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BigW said:

Incredible mix of literally insane and capable talent from every direction and background as well as eccentricity in the Bari and Contra section. Only one did I have real issues with out of so many people. Always felt that otherwise it was the most awesome dysfunctional family to ever be a member of. 😋

the entire corps during that era was an incredible mix of talent and insanity

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Interesting as now says “discussed income and expenditures” and no year given. Yesterday pretty sure it said something about finances and 2019 was specified. Yesterday having 2018 and 2019 a few words apart caught my eye so that’s why I’m trusting my memory more than usual. Plus before I commented yesterday I re-read the article to make sure I saw it right.

99.999% sure that you're correct as I noted the same thing. Then again, I'm getting old according to my 27 y/o girlfriend and my memory is failing (usually that statement is attached to a "you told me I could buy...." type statement.)

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

99.999% sure that you're correct as I noted the same thing. Then again, I'm getting old according to my 27 y/o girlfriend and my memory is failing (usually that statement is attached to a "you told me I could buy...." type statement.)

Also corrected the beginning to “eligible purchases you make...” as purchases was missing. The dcp thread still has the mistake but the Pioneer webpage has the correction. As least we can prove THIS was changed lol. 

Someone there is reading dcp, so who’s the mole lol

• Haha 1