Cadets Announce 85th Anniversary Alumni Corps

9 hours ago, Tony L. said:

Any word on performances?  I might have to go to Allentown this year!  And the Bluecoats have announced their performance at Semis in 2022!  Seems like something needs to be announced soon.

Nothing mentioned at the Cadet alumni Holiday Party.

20 hours ago, Tony L. said:

Any word on performances?  I might have to go to Allentown this year!  And the Bluecoats have announced their performance at Semis in 2022!  Seems like something needs to be announced soon.

If I had to venture a guess, I would say the Cadets home shows would be a given, Allentown would be a strong possibility. An interesting possibility would be CYO Nationals Tribute. Though it is now a BAC show rather than one sponsored by the Archdiocese of Boston, Cadets marched in both the first and last CYO Nationals. Now before anyone is impressed with my old school trivia, which gets corrrected more often than not, the 2011 program book for the first Tribute show had a trivia contest, and a group of people I attended with tried answering this question and knew it was Garfield Cadets. There was a heated debate regarding this question. A man who marched with IC Reveries later marched with 27th claimed it should include 27th since the Senior IC Reveries were disbanded and later became 27th, they should have that distinction too. It didn’t fly.  

14 minutes ago, Tim K said:

If I had to venture a guess, I would say the Cadets home shows would be a given, Allentown would be a strong possibility. An interesting possibility would be CYO Nationals Tribute. Though it is now a BAC show rather than one sponsored by the Archdiocese of Boston, Cadets marched in both the first and last CYO Nationals. Now before anyone is impressed with my old school trivia, which gets corrrected more often than not, the 2011 program book for the first Tribute show had a trivia contest, and a group of people I attended with tried answering this question and knew it was Garfield Cadets. There was a heated debate regarding this question. A man who marched with IC Reveries later marched with 27th claimed it should include 27th since the Senior IC Reveries were disbanded and later became 27th, they should have that distinction too. It didn’t fly.  

i would imagine anything YEA would be the priority, especially if they are not running a crazy schedule. Clifton for sure, maybe Allentown.