2019 DCA Programs

13 hours ago, BigW said:

Now the chess game begins.

From a quick check of the historical scores section on the DCA website, I believe it's the first time since 2003 that there will be fewer than 18 corps at prelims.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Sad 1

On 5/2/2019 at 8:34 PM, Fran Haring said:

From a quick check of the historical scores section on the DCA website, I believe it's the first time since 2003 that there will be fewer than 18 corps at prelims.

11 Open, 6 A if everyone stays in their classes from last year. I think there are some solid opportunities for several corps to take.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Updates made:

1. Columbus Saints program has been added.
  2. Highland Regiment went inactive for the season.
  3. Minnesota Brass will be competing in DCI Soundsport this year.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:43 PM, BigW said:

11 Open, 6 A if everyone stays in their classes from last year. I think there are some solid opportunities for several corps to take.

By my count, not counting the corps from Germany, we at 9 open and 5 A, which is one away from the recent low water mark of 13 corps in 1993.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, burdettsky said:

By my count, not counting the corps from Germany, we at 9 open and 5 A, which is one away from the recent low water mark of 13 corps in 1993.

well, it's still May

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, burdettsky said:

Yeah.... more confirmed drops as the thread moves on. :sleep:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2019 at 1:17 PM, Terri Schehr said:

My husband told me that the German corps won’t be attending DCA championships and the Kilties and Excelsior are both inactive for 2019. Right now, there are 17 corps attending DCA but we wont know the breakdown of classes until 6/1. 

Wow, I disappointed to hear the Kilties have gone inactive for 2019. I was all excited to see them march again.