single seat tickets for finals is a joke!!!

i mean seriously all those seats are sold out in the middle sections     dci can you do better than ticketmaster?  this selection of thtree night seats is b.s.     im done with finals night stay home watch on tv   its like ticketmaster controls the universe man  everywhere you want to go they have the tickets and fees out the a..       let me be blunt as can   the ticket process sucks and it always has since indy 2009.  dci held hostage by ticketmaster   how the hell can all the good seats be gone as soon as sale starts    i know three night package takes some but not every fricken seat   also that three night package is a ripoff,because some people cant make all 3 nights      no wonder people go and sit in seats they dont buy on thursday and friday  because their own seats suck because they were all blocked out   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bribay2a said:

i mean seriously all those seats are sold out in the middle sections     dci can you do better than ticketmaster?  this selection of thtree night seats is b.s.     im done with finals night stay home watch on tv   its like ticketmaster controls the universe man  everywhere you want to go they have the tickets and fees out the a..       let me be blunt as can   the ticket process sucks and it always has since indy 2009.  dci held hostage by ticketmaster   how the hell can all the good seats be gone as soon as sale starts    i know three night package takes some but not every fricken seat   also that three night package is a ripoff,because some people cant make all 3 nights      no wonder people go and sit in seats they dont buy on thursday and friday  because their own seats suck because they were all blocked out   

corps blocks, friends, and Ticketmaster is due to the venue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, bribay2a said:

Hey.  Give it a shot for $20 and you can bring a friend!  https://cincinnatitradition.org/raffle/

• Like 4

I got great tickets through ticketmaster at 12:00 pm yesterday afternoon. 2 tickets row 3 section 140 on the 50 for finals and 2 tickets on the 50 section 640 for semis. 

The process worked great for me...other than the 510.00 I had to fork over.

Z

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeZ said:

I got great tickets through ticketmaster at 12:00 pm yesterday afternoon. 2 tickets row 3 section 140 on the 50 for finals and 2 tickets on the 50 section 640 for semis. 

The process worked great for me...other than the 510.00 I had to fork over.

Z

I haven't fought the crowds to buy tickets since the '80s so I wonder, is it possible to buy "middle-middle" through TicketMaster considering all the blocked out seats?

Again, since the '80s, I've always presumed the whole center, top-to-bottom, was blocked out.  (Except right down on the field where crazy people sit :-) )

Remember, BITD, DCI processed all the tickets themselves.  Then, well, what's there now.

Can they do better?  Well, it's a fact that there's a particular Top-12 WC drum corps that has a FABULOUS ticket program that's cheaper, faster, and better than DCI's option with TM (IMHO).  Personal service, with high-tech, high-touch service people who work to find ways to make customers' lives easier and more profitable, while earning a profit to help finance their Championship drum corps.

I'm sure they'd be happy to take over the job of ticketing if they could only figure out how to not enrich themselves with their wonderful creation because, after all, the activity doesn't want to do that now, would they?  Sure seems TM is an unbiased solution by overcharging everyone equally!

Off my soapbox, where this subject just burns my feet every time I think of it.

Still doesn't guarantee the OP a seat on the 50, I guess.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Hey.  Give it a shot for $20 and you can bring a friend!  https://cincinnatitradition.org/raffle/

Well played. :tongue:

• Thanks 1

When I have a chance to get to Indy,  I'm gonna hit up the "Friends of Fran" network to buy tickets from them. LOL

That means I'd only have to contact two or three people. :laughing:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

When I have a chance to get to Indy,  I'm gonna hit up the "Friends of Fran" network to buy tickets from them. LOL  That means I'd only have to contact two or three people. :laughing:

Make that three or four people.:thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Make that three or four people.:thumbup:

Excellent!!! Thank you!!!

At this rate, I might have to put more than three steaks on the grill when I have my friends over for a cookout.  LOL.