single seat tickets for finals is a joke!!!

I bought tickets for finals last year right when they went on sale and got stuck on the goal line. Sound was terrible. I had sat recent years around the 30 yard line and didn't mind those. I'll never go to finals again unless I can sit inside the 35s. Otherwise I'll stay home and watch it on my tv.

• Like 1

And back on topic a little, I haven't seen anyone answer how far down the blocking goes in the center section.  

If I recall the Friends section for finals is 239-241, 339-341, 439-441, and I think (maybe) part of 139-141. Not sure about that last part.

58 minutes ago, PaminIndy said:

If I recall the Friends section for finals is 239-241, 339-341, 439-441, and I think (maybe) part of 139-141. Not sure about that last part.

as well as some corps blocks

23 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Mein Führer...I can march!!

How did I miss the BigWs meaning... good catch Sam...

now don’t go shooting any soda machines or you’ll get in trouble with Coca Cola (my favorite line)

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2018 at 7:58 AM, garfield said:

I haven't fought the crowds to buy tickets since the '80s so I wonder, is it possible to buy "middle-middle" through TicketMaster considering all the blocked out seats?

Again, since the '80s, I've always presumed the whole center, top-to-bottom, was blocked out.  (Except right down on the field where crazy people sit :-) )

Remember, BITD, DCI processed all the tickets themselves.  Then, well, what's there now.

Can they do better?  Well, it's a fact that there's a particular Top-12 WC drum corps that has a FABULOUS ticket program that's cheaper, faster, and better than DCI's option with TM (IMHO).  Personal service, with high-tech, high-touch service people who work to find ways to make customers' lives easier and more profitable, while earning a profit to help finance their Championship drum corps.

I'm sure they'd be happy to take over the job of ticketing if they could only figure out how to not enrich themselves with their wonderful creation because, after all, the activity doesn't want to do that now, would they?  Sure seems TM is an unbiased solution by overcharging everyone equally!

Off my soapbox, where this subject just burns my feet every time I think of it.

Still doesn't guarantee the OP a seat on the 50, I guess.

Yea, despite my protestations, it is a fact that ticketing providers are determined by the venue, not the entity renting the facility (duh).  

LOS uses TM so DCI uses TM.  And they all use the same underlying software to drive their businesses.