“Failure to Protect”

11 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'm looking at the 2012 and 2013 program Yearbook (Finals week program) and at the tour schedule listed on pg 14 of the 2013 book, and at pg 14 (also) in the 2012 program.

You do realize that’s printed before the season and sites get changed right?

i know I know Dan did no wrong

3 minutes ago, garfield said:

DCI's yearbook began listing All-Age corps in 2014 and Kilties showed up in 2014 and 2015.  But, strangely (probably because I don't follow All-Age), the Kilties are not shown in the All-Age listings in '16, '17, or '18.

You're not losing your mind any more than normal, Jeff.

But your claim that Kilties played at DCI shows when Dan A knew about Larson is still not verified anywhere.

And Dan A is not responsible for All-Age shows or who participates in them.

I guess you didn’t look at the sites with recaps Terri and I provided did you. Oh wait they aren’t board approved so they mean nothing 

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

You do realize that’s printed before the season and sites get changed right?

i know I know Dan did no wrong

I absolutely do realize that (don't forget my past show connections).

But you're to have us believe that all three shows you listed were "added" or amended to the DCI schedule.  That, I don't believe until you can prove it.

3 minutes ago, garfield said:

I absolutely do realize that (don't forget my past show connections).

But you're to have us believe that all three shows you listed were "added" or amended to the DCI schedule.  That, I don't believe until you can prove it.

look up

40 minutes ago, combia1 said:

mute point has no canonized meaning in standard English, who says I know anything about standard English, but I can live with that. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

14snl89.png

The other shows are there too I can’t get a screenshot to post 

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I guess you didn’t look at the sites with recaps Terri and I provided did you. Oh wait they aren’t board approved so they mean nothing 

Jebus! I just saw it!  Give me a chance, will ya!?

And stop being snarky, Jeff.  It makes you look asinine, and we know each other better.

Or not, up to you.

I can't believe you two are arguing of this. Should this guy even have been allowed to be in contact with and a member of The Kilties? That is the question that needs to be asked.

Should DCI and DCA work in concert to help protect members by sharing information regarding known threats or known criminals should the be identified by either organization or their member corps?

You arguing about yearbooks and printed materials is useless and dumb. I'm sure most everyone here agrees.

• Thanks 1

And dcxmuseum scores are Chris Mahler scores that were up for years on corpsreps.com. Chris just moved his records there