“Failure to Protect”

14 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I don't know how Fred did it but for me, I would need to go to places other than Google. 

This was wrong the first time and continues to be wrong.  Search Engine Optimization companies are all over Google.  No cloaked figures or shadowy orgs needed.

Mike

• Like 2

Just now, MikeN said:

This was wrong the first time and continues to be wrong.  Search Engine Optimization companies are all over Google.  No cloaked figures or shadowy orgs needed.

I know that but don't understand the reaction to the term dark web. What Fred did was evil and very dark so is it the term web that has folks worked up? That this evil part of the internet exists to ruin folks lives or in this case not ruin them?. 

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Few pages back Terri said there were sites offering clean up services. I googled and found them too.

But Bluzes stated (as a fact) that DCI needs the dark web ending his statement with the word 'wow'. That is what I was pointing out.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

“Ignore” is such a harsh word 😉. Probably I was agreeing with you but too lazy to respond. Anyway my real motivation here is to not allow Fred Morrison to slip into memory. We need to keep bringing this up. I strongly believe his actions have disqualified him from being the ED of the Crossmen. 

See my earlier post. It reeks of Blenski-ism

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stu said:

But Bluzes stated (as a fact) that DCI needs the dark web ending his statement with the word 'wow'. That is what I was pointing out.

Sorry for the confusion but I understood and was backing up your point 

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

How can you say that I am respectful, said to BRASSO I bow to him on issues. I look at things from all angles. I have no air I am just not welcomed, not liked, don't go with the flow.

Or you just ramble. Never said you weren’t welcome. Just headache inducing trying to figure out what you mean and where you’re going.

no fear I’ve told Brasso he’s headache inducing too

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I know that but don't understand the reaction to the term dark web. What Fred did was evil and very dark so is it the term web that has folks worked up? That this evil part of the internet exists to ruin folks lives or in this case not ruin them?. 

What part of the web is evil? Ability to see things people leave in the clear or companies who claim to be able to remove stupidity. The second one has same type of ripoff firms not web related

Just now, Stu said:

Controversy, keep it coming maybe we will figure out this is about the kids. WEB, WOW what's the difference if I wrote it.

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

I just don't play nice in the sandbox and am not going to change now.

Got it. Thanks at least to alerting all us other kids in the sandbox to at least be aware of how you operate around others..