Drum Corps Passwords

5 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Yes.  Me.  :tongue:

Really dangerous. If one service gets hacked, the hacker has your email address and password that will likely work at a multitude of other services.

You should have a different password for every single thing that needs a password. Good password manager software is crucial.

38 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Really dangerous. If one service gets hacked, the hacker has your email address and password that will likely work at a multitude of other services.

You should have a different password for every single thing that needs a password. Good password manager software is crucial.

I have 2 young and highly capable Software Consultants at Facebook Software Trust, Inc. that protect all my passwords and all my private info. ( they even store and remember my birthday! )

So I'm all set.

Image result for fuuny facebook CEO... gifs

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

That is pretty much the case for me.  Self-managed. LOL. But I do need to look into the password manager thing. Any suggestions for a good one?

Let’s see now for work systems I have to logon to: 90 day lifetime and some keep a record of last 10 passwords used so you don’t switch back and forth and forth and forth.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

17 hours ago, garfield said:

:blink:

Jim and Grace! (jones)

In case it’s not said earlier and keeping in 8 chars

Prds$uck 

Paraaaaades #### (gotta say it in March tempo)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

That is pretty much the case for me.  Self-managed. LOL. But I do need to look into the password manager thing. Any suggestions for a good one?

I really like 1Password. It used to me primarily Mac oriented, but the Windows client is now just as good. Has the standard mobile apps as well. $3 monthly for a single user, $5 for a family.

1 hour ago, jeffmolnar said:

I really like 1Password. It used to me primarily Mac oriented, but the Windows client is now just as good. Has the standard mobile apps as well. $3 monthly for a single user, $5 for a family.

Thanks!!!