Let The Pendulum Swing Back

On 12/23/2018 at 3:10 PM, HockeyDad said:

I thought it was a square root symbol 

...or an EKG blip.

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2018 at 10:03 PM, Bluzes said:

√ is called the radical sign or radix. Vanguard had all that   thus V - V = Vanguard 

The radical of x is always smaller, same as the square root of x.  And V-V=0.  So I don't get what we are getting at here?!  Talk about pretentious symbolism.:unsure:

Just now, Bob P. said:

The radical of x is always smaller, same as the square root of x.  And V-V=0.  So I don't get what we are getting at here?!  Talk about pretentious symbolism.:unsure:

I am not getting at anything it was a funny response to Hockey Dad pointing out the V on their chest reminded him of the square root symbol. Pretentious symbolism sounds like there was a victim somewhere what I offended square root symbol?. I think your meme is pretentious symbolism, so there. Merry Christmas.

44 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am not getting at anything it was a funny response to Hockey Dad pointing out the V on their chest reminded him of the square root symbol. Pretentious symbolism sounds like there was a victim somewhere what I offended square root symbol?. I think your meme is pretentious symbolism, so there. Merry Christmas.

Huh?

2 hours ago, Bob P. said:

V-V=0

Bob P you are already making an impact on DCP you solved the equation. 2000Cadet ( a famous poster here ) and I were kidding about how Vanguard's attire could help folks remember the square root theory, you nailed it.
V-V=O the amount of Corps who beat SCV at finals. Thanks

4 hours ago, skevinp said:

The square root of their ordinal is equal to their ordinal.  

So their ordinal is 1?

i hope there’s partial credit. 

16 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Bob P you are already making an impact on DCP you solved the equation. 2000Cadet ( a famous poster here ) and I were kidding about how Vanguard's attire could help folks remember the square root theory, you nailed it.
V-V=O the amount of Corps who beat SCV at finals. Thanks

It seems that you have a firm grasp of the obvious.   I have never found sarcasm to be funny, just a poor substitute for true wit.

33 minutes ago, Bob P. said:

It seems that you have a firm grasp of the obvious.   I have never found sarcasm to be funny, just a poor substitute for true wit.

and Happy Holidays to all with that!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bob P. said:

True wit: was once a great movie staring John wane.

Edited by Stu