Pioneer News From The Top – December 22nd

wow, just wow.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

From The Top

It is that time of the year to wish everyone you know a joyous, pleasant, and hearty “Thank You” for being part of your life’s experiences this past year. Pioneer Corps also has a large list that is too numerous to mention everyone, but I would like to give a special mention to Bill Strube, Ron Ruggles, Tim Osterbeck, Lisa Savage, Dr. Cecil Austin, Murray Davis, and Roman Blenski for their efforts in dealing with Drum Corps International. While no additional information has yet been determined, it will be coming at the DCI Annual Convention in January in Indianapolis, IN. No doubt that this has become a gut-wrenching experience these past 4 months…... The power of social media as well as some mean-spirited people should not be underestimated…… But rest assured that Pioneer will continue to serve youth many more years in addition to the previous 58. This holiday season, everyone should demonstrate “Class” and don’t forget to be, “Better Every Day”!

Social media and mean spirited people.....

Can't even imagine what the release after the DCI meeting will look like

• Like 1

People are being mean to me....

In other news Pioneer leadership doesn’t get it. Apparently they’d rather have no corps than change their team out. Looks to me like they will be getting their wish. 

Please tell me no kids are trying out for this clown circus. 

• Like 2