Pioneer News From The Top – December 22nd

54 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Remember the “keep it in the corps” comments from the summer?

and Galen.... do we know for sure. Been checking some of the home sites pages and.. just vauge enough not to say anything 

Yes, those were the CC&E violation. The punishments would have been less of RB hadn't done that, and he should have known better, and did it anyway. Obviously he didn't read the CC&E carefully as I did when it came out.

• Like 1

Just now, BigW said:

Yes, those were the CC&E violation. The punishments would have been less of RB hadn't done that, and he should have known better, and did it anyway. Obviously he didn't read the CC&E carefully as I did when it came out.

Oh yeah I was being a bit sarcastic with asking if you remembered as RB conveniently forgot and/or ignored. I really would love to be a fly on the wall at some of Pioneers meetings. Knew a family with an alcoholic and some of them (including the drinker) threw a lot of pretzel logic to explain why he really didn’t have a problem. Can imagine RB and company doing the same thing to show why everything will be cool in 2019

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Oh yeah I was being a bit sarcastic with asking if you remembered as RB conveniently forgot and/or ignored. I really would love to be a fly on the wall at some of Pioneers meetings. Knew a family with an alcoholic and some of them (including the drinker) threw a lot of pretzel logic to explain why he really didn’t have a problem. Can imagine RB and company doing the same thing to show why everything will be cool in 2019

Business as usual, yep yep all good nothing to see here meanieheads.

• Haha 2

Holy mackerel.

An organization that is completely out of touch with anything resembling reality. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

and Galen.... do we know for sure. Been checking some of the home sites pages and.. just vauge enough not to say anything 

I mean, they ARE still suspended from DCI for 2019. Nothing has changed in that regard. That said, it would be reasonable for them to take an optimistic view that they will be reinstated in 2020 and maintain some kind of recruiting network so as to keep some momentum up during the suspension year. It is possible that they're planning other things in 2019 that are not DCI related, so those wouldn't seem pertinent to this discussion.

37 minutes ago, Galen said:

I mean, they ARE still suspended from DCI for 2019. Nothing has changed in that regard. That said, it would be reasonable for them to take an optimistic view that they will be reinstated in 2020 and maintain some kind of recruiting network so as to keep some momentum up during the suspension year. It is possible that they're planning other things in 2019 that are not DCI related, so those wouldn't seem pertinent to this discussion.

And it would be to their advantage to keep the corps active is some way. Joined a corps that had been inactive for a year and know how much of a handicap that was. Would’ve interesting to know what they are telling prospective members but none of my business

5 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Someone should really put Pioneer out of its misery.

If they don't get the "Family" off the BoD and replace them with competent people, even for some interim transition, I agree. I'll wait to see what happens at the Januals.

• Like 2