TOC - Chester 2019

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

before yes...after not as much. hit traffic going home, let the kids sleep later.

Or on the bus where they can get a chronic case of Bus Face. 😋

Been good to learn things, Never really closely studied the tour itineraries. :satisfied:

12 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

they can hit the MD parades on the way to Florida....$$$$$$$

In the spirit of this time of peace and goodwill, I’ll say “Isn’t that nice for the folks in Maryland,” but I’m sure once July 4th rolls around I won’t be so kind hearted. I do know we have had a great selection of corps for quite a few years so I can’t complain, and the July 4th parades in Bristol, RI and Norwood, Wakefield, and Plymouth, MA are outstanding in so many ways, and no doubt Spartans and 7th Regiment and most likely Hurricanes, Crusaders Senior and North Star will provide us with music. 

Edited by Tim K

52 minutes ago, Tim K said:

In the spirit of this time of peace and goodwill, I’ll say “Isn’t that nice for the folks in Maryland,” but I’m sure once July 4th rolls around I won’t be so kind hearted. I do know we have had a great selection of corps for quite a few years so I can’t complain, and the July 4th parades in Bristol, RI and Norwood, Wakefield, and Plymouth, MA are outstanding in so many ways, and no doubt Spartans and 7th Regiment and most likely Hurricanes, Crusaders Senior and North Star will provide us with music. 

well i used to get a show 25 minutes away for $20....several finalists and semi finalists plus DCA corps and the Marines. Now I don't for a variety of issues, and the only show within a 2 hour drive is Allentown. Sure.....all the corps, right before finals....with higher prices, needing a hotel and extended babysitting. At least you have a shot at getting what you had back. Hershey area fans don't.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scooter133 said:

Side question about this show - is the venue easy to access by public transportation? I was thinking about making this show part of a vacation. I would stay in the city and then commute out to Chester for the show. Thanks!

I don't think so. I know I had taken amtrak to philly from DC and then rented a car. I could be wrong though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scooter133 said:

Side question about this show - is the venue easy to access by public transportation? I was thinking about making this show part of a vacation. I would stay in the city and then commute out to Chester for the show. Thanks!

check the SEPTA website

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:

I was only answering the question. I didn't say I endorse the walking option. Next time I won't bother to reply.

nope you're good and thanks