2019 Pioneer St. Patrick’s Day Parade

In honor of the corps’ Irish roots, Pioneer is planning to return to the streets in March to perform in one of the major St. Patrick’s Day Parades in the region. While details for this event are still being finalized, the corps will perform in either the Milwaukee Parade (March 9th) or the Chicago Southside […]

View the full article

What’s it going to be?  Roman carrying a flag?  I can’t fathom why anyone would participate in this corps. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

What’s it going to be?  Roman carrying a flag?  I can’t fathom why anyone would participate in this corps. 

:spitting:I really did spit. 

It’s like gum on your shoe. 

I’m thinking...instead of “better every day”....”we’re gum on your shoe”.  

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 1

Corps website earlier listed alumni and members. Now specifying members means 2018. And now calling for staff, volunteers and supporters. My first thoughht was if any vetting will occur....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

So many relevant Irish Songs from Irish Singers/ Groups that Pioneer could play at this St.Patrick's Parade too. Where to begin :

" Still Havn't Found What I'm Lookin' For ".... U2

" The Man Who Can't Be Moved "....... The Script

" Rat Trap "......... The Boomtown Rats

• Like 2

The organization has been in a spiraling pattern of denying reality for a year now. DCI will, in all likelihood, vote in two weeks to remove Pio from membership in the org, so they won't be able to compete in drum corps shows. They have no staff, haven't held a camp, and until the Blenski family's ties are formally and irrevocably cut to the corps, there's no chance they will ever be able to return as a competing corps. 

This is RB's Captain Queeg moment on the stand, and it's shameful and embarrassing to see.

• Like 3